ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 2nd Extension PEO Solihull on 09/05

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bond

Tier 1 2nd Extension PEO Solihull on 09/05

Post by bond » Thu May 10, 2012 10:40 am

HI All,

Thanks for GOD and every one on the forum,

Earnings 7 Months :40 points

Docs: 7pay slips
original bank statement from Oct 2011 to 20th April 2012
10 days 20th April to 1st May online statement on Lloyds letter head took in bank sealed and signed

Masters MCA osmania university:35 points

UK earnings:5 points

Funds: 10 points

Docs:
original bank statement from Oct 2011 to 20th April 2012
10 days 20th April to 1st May online statement on Lloyds letter head took in bank sealed and signed

English Requirement: 10 points

Total :80+20 =100

I went for tier1 2nd extension yesterday at 9:00 AM,

I had great experience at Solihull, In my case all the staff were very polite and helpful (case worker+ security + lady conducted Bio-metrics),

1) I Reached by 8:15, PEO opened at 8:30, Security Check completed by 8:45 and gave me token number

2) I was second person to assign Case worker, I was called to counter 4 by 9:00 AM, CW asked my tier 1 and dependent application form and passports , she check if the form are completely filled and then she check in to my passports and previous visa and did some check for 10 mins in the system, between she was asking is it boring while she is doing all the checks, I gave a casual smile,

She asked me that i have longed my initial HSMP application at age 27, i said yes

3) After 10 mins of passport checks she asked my earnings proofs, i gave 7 pay slips from oct 2011 to April 2012 ,and bank statement covering the same, checked them for all pay credit in bank and in pay slip if they tally , the she asked me if i am using the same statement for funds, i said yes and she checked from for 3 months funds,

I have asked if she needs covering letter and self assessment documents, she said not required,

She told me that she is approving my 2nd extension subjected to Bio-metric result, asked me to pay the fee in next counter and wait in lobby for Bio-metric , did the same,

4)AT 10:00 AM they called us for finger prints, the lady who was conducting Bio-metrics was very talkative and friendly, me and my wife had tried 3 time to give proper finger prints , i think the machine don't accept until it get proper image, she took a photo and said that this will appear on BPR card and told it will take around hour and half to get the result, asked us to wait out in lobby or go around solihull to see,

we went to hotel, as we need to check-out by 12:00 PM

5) Came back to PEO by 11:30 and asked security to allow in they check and told that our applications are approved and gave us the approval letters and luckily he has small yellow post it note with my visa is extended till 03/07/2014, but he did not gave me that post it note,

took approval letter came out and gave A VERY BIG THANKS to GOD,

bcoz, I was out of county from feb 2010 till Sep 2011 almost 17 months after my 1st extension , I had only 10 months to get job and extend the visa,

one wired thing hat i noticed is in my approval letter it says, i was awarded 20 points for my age, i am 32 now

I hope that is the reason Case worked asked me that i have logged my initial application at age 27,

But my humble request to all don't go with my case and think you get same points or age as initial application, it all depends on case worker

Happy are we, But long journey for me

Thanks once again for GOD and every one on the forum

Regards
Bond 009

bond

Post by bond » Thu May 10, 2012 10:49 am

we were told that we will get BPR cars in 7 to 10 working days and if not we need to contact them

WRS

Re: Tier 1 2nd Extension PEO Solihull on 09/05

Post by WRS » Thu May 10, 2012 11:21 am

bond wrote: But my humble request to all don't go with my case and think you get same points or age as initial application, it all depends on case worker
First Congratulations on swift grant of visa!

Let me correct on your quote. It is NOT upto Case worker to award you 20 points for age. It is because the rule says so! You'll get the same points for age what you got in your initial application. Even if you applied for extension at the age of 50, you'll still have got 20 points.

Cheers,

iffi786

Post by iffi786 » Thu May 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi I m bit confuse about my loyds TSB bank statements I Orderd for the years in 1st of may but not yet received could u Plz if I get print online statements and get stamp to Lloyd TSB it would b ok or any other option because I m going to apply nec week for the same day . Thanks

bond

Post by bond » Thu May 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi,

I too ordered my 10 days statement on 1st of may, i did not get it,

Better go to bank get the statement printed on their letter head,

Regard
Bond

ajay.srinivasan14
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Extn - Help Please!!

Post by ajay.srinivasan14 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi All,

Need a check please - I am due to apply for my extension next month - I came into the UK in Dec 2011 on parm job although I got my Tier 1, 3 years ago...

For my earnings - I will be showing 6 months in Indian rupees and 6 months in the UK( from Dec 2011 - May 2012) - will this be a cause of concern, as I came into the UK only 6 months ago?

As per the calculator- I do get the required points if I show my earning over the past 12 months..

Could someone please advise...would be grateful

Cheers

QuickSam
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 General Extn - Help Please!!

Post by QuickSam » Wed May 16, 2012 1:45 pm

ajay.srinivasan14 wrote:Hi All,

Need a check please - I am due to apply for my extension next month - I came into the UK in Dec 2011 on parm job although I got my Tier 1, 3 years ago...

For my earnings - I will be showing 6 months in Indian rupees and 6 months in the UK( from Dec 2011 - May 2012) - will this be a cause of concern, as I came into the UK only 6 months ago?

As per the calculator- I do get the required points if I show my earning over the past 12 months..

Could someone please advise...would be grateful

Cheers
You can use the earnings from India but without any uplift ratio applied to the earnings.
Give me more Karma (+)

UKT1G
Newly Registered

Post by UKT1G » Sun May 20, 2012 12:10 pm

what is uplift ratio?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 20, 2012 12:25 pm

UKT1G wrote:what is uplift ratio?
No point explaining ..... because it is not relevant / applicable any longer.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 21, 2012 9:25 am

congrats buddy.

Can you kindly he;p me with the following questions. I had already created a link but no one has replied yet .
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=103487
Since you went for a second extension with your wife can you kindly tell me what you answered for the following

I have small doubt in section D of thr form.

D2 D3 and D4 - all seem to be asking about the Entry Clerance details which in my case was my initial HSMP visa. After that I had extened into Tier 1 in 2009. Thing is no where else in the form it asks about the current visa and it's details. So just confused a bit about which details to fill in D2 D3 and D4.

Also in the Tier 1 Depedendent application form
L3 abd L4 - reference number of main applicant's most recent application to Home office and the date. What should she fill in here?

Thanks in advance

bond

Post by bond » Mon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

D2 D3 and D4 - all seem to be asking about the Entry Clerance details which in my case was my initial HSMP visa. After that I had extened into Tier 1 in 2009. Thing is no where else in the form it asks about the current visa and it's details. So just confused a bit about which details to fill in D2 D3 and D4.

ANS)I gave initial dates of my HSMP and first entry

L3 abd L4 - reference number of main applicant's most recent application to Home office and the date. What should she fill in here?

ANS) ref number on my wife's visa on right side top corner of tier 1 conversion, not initial HSMP

mr.mzm
Newly Registered

Post by mr.mzm » Mon May 21, 2012 11:01 am

First of all many congratulations for your 2nd extension and all the story about what happened on the day.

I have a question, you have mentioned that your approval letter says your extension is awarded till 03/07/2014. Do not they put the dates according to the date they process the application? According to the logic, it should be till may of 2014.

Can you please confirm the date? :)

Thanks

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon May 21, 2012 11:32 am

iffi786 wrote:Hi I m bit confuse about my loyds TSB bank statements I Orderd for the years in 1st of may but not yet received could u Plz if I get print online statements and get stamp to Lloyd TSB it would b ok or any other option because I m going to apply nec week for the same day . Thanks
Lloyds won't print the statement on bank stationary at some branches. The best bet is to take online print outs and get them stamped and signed at Lloyds tsb. (Again at some branches they would refuse to stamp it but this is rare)
Give me more Karma (+)

bond

Post by bond » Mon May 21, 2012 11:55 am

mr.mzm wrote:First of all many congratulations for your 2nd extension and all the story about what happened on the day.

I have a question, you have mentioned that your approval letter says your extension is awarded till 03/07/2014. Do not they put the dates according to the date they process the application? According to the logic, it should be till may of 2014.

Can you please confirm the date? :)

Thanks
MY approval letter did not have dates, I told , the have written on small post it pad and showed me, they did not gave me the post it pad paper,

received my BRP and its dated till 03/7/2014

mr.mzm
Newly Registered

Post by mr.mzm » Mon May 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Yes i understand that :)

But I'm still confused. :?
You have mentioned that it is dated till 03/7/2014.
Can you please confirm the start date? is it 20/05/2012?
how come more than 2 years allocated ? :)

Please don't mind my question,its just a curiousty.

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 21, 2012 4:14 pm

Thanks Bond!

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

bond wrote:D2 D3 and D4 - all seem to be asking about the Entry Clerance details which in my case was my initial HSMP visa. After that I had extened into Tier 1 in 2009. Thing is no where else in the form it asks about the current visa and it's details. So just confused a bit about which details to fill in D2 D3 and D4.

ANS)I gave initial dates of my HSMP and first entry

ANS) ref number on my wife's visa on right side top corner of tier 1 conversion, not initial HSMP
Hi Bond - about L3 and L4 - just now checked my wife's visa and she only has her Entry Clearance number there. Do you mean I should be putting in my current Visa number on my current visa? Thansk again

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi mr.mzm,

Biometric residence permit will not have any valid from date.

It has place and date of issue,valid till date.

This should clear your curiosity I believe.

Regards,
Chandra
mr.mzm wrote:Yes i understand that :)

But I'm still confused. :?
You have mentioned that it is dated till 03/7/2014.
Can you please confirm the start date? is it 20/05/2012?
how come more than 2 years allocated ? :)

Please don't mind my question,its just a curiousty.