ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

part time income evidences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

argus7
Wales

part time income evidences

Post by argus7 » Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm

In order to satisfy my visa extension and earning capabilities, I have been doing some part time consultancy work for 10 -15 days.

They pay I received is in my personal bank account with right NI and tax deductions.

Do I require a letter from the 2nd employer/second income source or a formal payslip. They are OK with either of the options. So far they have given me a PDF slip with total Pay and Net Pay, with my NI no and tax deductions for 10 days work.

If I ask for a formal slip, they would provide or I could just ask them to sign and stamp the wage slip

Is the above OK or I need some thing else?

Thanks,

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: part time income evidences

Post by silent_warrior » Thu May 10, 2012 6:39 pm

argus7 wrote:In order to satisfy my visa extension and earning capabilities, I have been doing some part time consultancy work for 10 -15 days.

They pay I received is in my personal bank account with right NI and tax deductions.

Do I require a letter from the 2nd employer/second income source or a formal payslip. They are OK with either of the options. So far they have given me a PDF slip with total Pay and Net Pay, with my NI no and tax deductions for 10 days work.

If I ask for a formal slip, they would provide or I could just ask them to sign and stamp the wage slip

Is the above OK or I need some thing else?

Thanks,
It would be best if you provide formal payslips. Because of point 114 of Tier 1 Guidance policy, which states
i) Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or if the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must
authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout.
If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed)

If formal is not possible then at least have them stamped and signed
You can also show a letter, but read the points mentioned in the guidance notes for that

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:35 pm

I have noted some issues in the payslips that I received for part time work that I have done.

The pay date does not match the date in the bank statement. But the pay period matches.

Because of this I have requested them to send me a letter like a salary certificate that says the following payments Monthly with Gross and Net amount is paid on the dates that match my bank statement.

They have sent me a letter with the days they paid me with the Gross and Net amount after tax.

Is that a valid evidence to show along with the payslips that don't match the pay date.

Thanks,

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 pm

argus7 wrote:I have noted some issues in the payslips that I received for part time work that I have done.

The pay date does not match the date in the bank statement. But the pay period matches.

Because of this I have requested them to send me a letter like a salary certificate that says the following payments Monthly with Gross and Net amount is paid on the dates that match my bank statement.

They have sent me a letter with the days they paid me with the Gross and Net amount after tax.

Is that a valid evidence to show along with the payslips that don't match the pay date.

Thanks,
As long as the amount is matching it should not be a problem. By the way payslip date and money deposit date does not have to match exactly.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm

yasa wrote: By the way payslip date and money deposit date does not have to match exactly.
True (from personal experience)