ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nico2185
inactive

hi

Post by nico2185 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:47 pm

hi there i just want to ask something about my visa i have a student visa curtailment last 24th of november 2011 and made an appeal and this is the appeal decision THE APPEAL IS ALLOWED TO THE LIMITED EXTEND THAT TE APPELANTS APPLICATION OUTSTANDING WITH THE RESPONDENT FOR A LAWFUL DECISION
I've been to law centre before which there is a lady caseworker dealing with my appeal then she called today after 2months that she received a letter from home office about my student visa curtailment ,,,the last time i made an appeal it based on my civil partnership ,, it is possible that the student visa curtailed again???????she told me i can appeal but she thinks having civil partnership will not help because i breach working condition of student visa??////if i appeal is that ok??/
if i didn't appeal do you think how many days i need to stay before they said I'm overstayer?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!