ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application processing time for FLR(IED)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

delta
Newly Registered

Application processing time for FLR(IED)

Post by delta » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:40 pm

Hello,

Can anyone tell me about the processing time for FLR(IED). I have submitted my application last month (August 11th). but still waiting...

Thanks

Delta

sdd7677
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sdd7677 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:19 pm

hey,
it should not take that long. Call up home office and find out whats going on?? I hope you have sent your application by special delivery and have recepit of their collection. You can find the phone number from the guideline note available with FLR form.
Generally it take maximum of 20 days to get FLR visa.

ib
Newly Registered

Post by ib » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:05 pm

a11

Post by a11 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:32 pm

These guys are currently very overbooked - not surprisingly, since can you imagine how many applications they have to deal with now from people who thought they would be able to apply for an ILR after 4 years...

Anyway, I've recently got mine done and they are genuinely trying to speed the things up if you've got any reason for urgent treatment - travel, new contract starting soon, etc. There's a special form to request urgent treatment, which can be printed out from http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... evutf1.doc
Fill it in and fax to 0114 207 6017.

In addition, it may be worth writing them an email to wpukltr@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and explaining the case. They usually reply within a couple of days.