ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC certificate validity

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amrhossam2
Newly Registered

NARIC certificate validity

Post by amrhossam2 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Kindly i would like to check the following :
I've applied for Letter of Comparability from NARIC on July 2010 for my university degree , and i got my UK Tier 1 visa based on it , now i'm going to apply for visa extention , Is the old letter from NARIC is valid now or it has an expiry date and i need to apply for a new one?
if i need to get new one , Is there certificate re-issue service ? or should i apply for new certifiacte directly

Thanks

Re: NARIC certificate validity

Post by 791898 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:03 pm

amrhossam2 wrote:Kindly i would like to check the following :
I've applied for Letter of Comparability from NARIC on July 2010 for my university degree , and i got my UK Tier 1 visa based on it , now i'm going to apply for visa extention , Is the old letter from NARIC is valid now or it has an expiry date and i need to apply for a new one?
if i need to get new one , Is there certificate re-issue service ? or should i apply for new certifiacte directly

Thanks
it does not have any expire date or any limit to re-use it

i got one , and i still use it