ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Problem with ukba premium service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amrhossam2
Newly Registered

Problem with ukba premium service

Post by amrhossam2 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 am

Hi,

I need to book an appointment for the premium service but when I try to do so on the ukba site, I always get the following message
I tried on diffreent office and any time duirng the next 2 months , but the result always the same :

"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.
Please change your preferred dates and location and search again "

How do I book the appointment? Did any one face that problem ?

Thanks
Amr

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Problem with ukba premium service

Post by Lucapooka » Fri May 11, 2012 10:48 am

amrhossam2 wrote: Did any one face that problem ?
The overwhelming majority face this problem. There are only very limited places for this service (and it's first come, first served to a quota ceiling) and it may be that you are not able to use it if you can't secure a slot that is suitable to your individual schedule.

bond

Post by bond » Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 am

try from 11:55 PM mid night, day time you never get, slots will be release at 12:00 AM in the night, i tried at 12:00 and booked my appointment

ukvisa2012
Newly Registered

Post by ukvisa2012 » Fri May 11, 2012 12:06 pm

UKBA's guidance says that we need case id to book an appointment and it will be found on the invitation letter. please can you let me know what information is required to book an appointment.

thank you