ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledgement

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kumarana

Acknowledgement

Post by kumarana » Mon May 14, 2012 2:14 am

Hi

I have send my passport on 4th april and home office received on 5th.
The fee has not been deducted yet and no Acknowledgement letter.My employer keep on asking for the letter.My HR seems not to be flexible at all .Can my employer sack me if i dont provide visa or Acknowledgement letter

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Acknowledgement

Post by silent_warrior » Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 am

kumarana wrote:Hi

The fee has not been deducted yet and no Acknowledgement letter.My employer keep on asking for the letter.My HR seems not to be flexible at all .Can my employer sack me if i dont provide visa or Acknowledgement letter
Hello kumarana
Sacking depends on the terms mentioned on your contract.
But I suggest that you need to explain your employer about the current delays in getting acknowledgement letter. This thread shows you the timelines and delays http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=60577 Ask them to call the Employer’s helpline on 0300 123 4699 to confirm the explanation you have given. Also refer to this link, which states Immigration status while my application is being decided
Also, it will be useful if you read this thread as this has been discussed before
working while Tier 1 extension. Make sure you also check the sublink on this thread. Take necessary print outs to show to your employer.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Acknowledgement

Post by cs95tdg » Mon May 14, 2012 9:57 am

kumarana wrote:Hi

Take a look at the following thread which is similar to yours... There have been several forum discussions on this topic, so you could search through for others as well.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=102188

kumarana

Post by kumarana » Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks or the reply.I have checked the time scale and found out that all the application recevied at home office on 4 and 5 th of april the fee has been deducted.I just checked my bank account the fee has not been deducted any
idea why is this