ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Neutralisation and JSA

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guyintheuk

Neutralisation and JSA

Post by guyintheuk » Mon May 14, 2012 11:57 am

Hi Guys,

I have got my ILR August 2011 and I'm going to Submit for neutralisation next august or September.
Im facing a risk of redundancy so do you advice me to register and claim for JSA or better not to do it?

Thanks

cricinfo

Re: Neutralisation and JSA

Post by cricinfo » Mon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm

guyintheuk wrote:Hi Guys,

I have got my ILR August 2011 and I'm going to Submit for neutralisation next august or September.
Im facing a risk of redundancy so do you advice me to register and claim for JSA or better not to do it?

Thanks
JSA has nothing to do with naturalisation application. You can apply for naturalisation without any problem even if you are getting JSA.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Neutralisation and JSA

Post by yasa » Wed May 16, 2012 6:37 pm

guyintheuk wrote:Hi Guys,

Thanks
You are legally entitled for any state benefits. It will not affect your naturalization.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================