ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

M999

Spouse visa

Post by M999 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Hello guys.
I'm applying for UK Spouse visa outside.
About accommodation I've got the short hold tenancy agreement (which seems to be too simple as it is not really clear about expiration date, but I had a look on the internet and looks like this is the way it's.

I also have a landlord letter saying they are fine with me living here with my wife and they have no problem in me joining the tenancy as soon as I get back to UK.

But the state is very tough to deal with. It was hard work to get a letter from them which they had not describe the property. I really don't want to have to contact them again also don't want/can't spend £100 in a House Report so I decided to make my own one.

What do you guys think about it, does it looks reasonable? any comments? Thanks.
http://issuu.com/mm999/docs/house_report/1

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon May 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Sorry but in my opinion this is not good enough report for a Housing Report for Immigration purposes.It will serve no purpose when its presented as part of application :(

jumpmaster
Newly Registered

housing report

Post by jumpmaster » Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm

can any one post a sample probably lots will benefit as my housing report is a computer print out with estae agents letter head confirming survey

M999

Post by M999 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks for commenting batleykhan.

Do you men not good enough because it was done for me instead a company or just the layout on itself?

I done this one as I don't live in a share house.
Myself and my wife live in the flat only then I was not too worry about House Report.

I saw here and others forum that would be acceptable one done for ourself basically showing pictures and measures of the house. This is where I came from.
So I am not even calling it report. I am calling it Flat descriptions.

M999

Post by M999 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:16 am

batleykhan, I just confirmed, you posted on a previous topic about accommodation that you have a template that you got from a colleague who specialize in such reports.

Are you still having it? Could you please help me with that? I have a really short time to finish it off.

Many thanks.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

carlyann

Post by carlyann » Wed May 16, 2012 2:48 pm

I was under the impression that if the house/flat is exclusively occupied only by the sponsor and applicant and there is no issue of overcrowding that a home report is not required.

Is that not the case?
Hoping to be reunited soon

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed May 16, 2012 10:10 pm

carlyann wrote:I was under the impression that if the house/flat is exclusively occupied only by the sponsor and applicant and there is no issue of overcrowding that a home report is not required.

Is that not the case?
Yes in most countries this is the norm except in Indo subcontinent countries where they demand it all times according to posts on this forum

carlyann

Post by carlyann » Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm

thanks we are applying from Nicaragua, central america. I haven't seen many posts about that area of the world but the application will be processed in Colombia.
Hoping to be reunited soon

BigEasy

Post by BigEasy » Thu May 17, 2012 8:36 am

carlyann wrote:thanks we are applying from Nicaragua, central america. I haven't seen many posts about that area of the world but the application will be processed in Colombia.
My fiancée has just made her application to the UKBA in Colombia and we didn't include a house report. However, I did send the house valuation report, which states the number of rooms, etc., along with the council tax statement which showed that I currently live alone.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 am

M999 wrote:I made my spouse visa application in Brazil two weeks ago. I heard from people who had an email from UKBA regards the outcome. Does anyonee know anything about it?

Or will I get to know the result only when my documents returns to me.

Many thanks.
BigEasy wrote:They normally notify you of the result by email before returning your documents.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!