ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA post address for additional EEA2 application material

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chiang
Newly Registered

UKBA post address for additional EEA2 application material

Post by Chiang » Mon May 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello all

I submitted my EEA2 application in April and have not received my COA. Now I realize that I need to provide some additional materials to UKBA, to support my application. I posted my initial application materials to the following address which is mentioned on EEA2 application form

"UK Border Agency
European Applications EEA2
PO Box 306
Dept 110
Liverpool
L2 0QN
"

However, I am not sure if this is the right address to post my additional material. Because my material must be the original one, I need to make sure UKBA can link it with my other material which they received one month ago, despite I can provide the Royal mail tracking code of my first delivery.

Does anybody here has the same experience before? Should I again post my material to the L2 0 QN address, or some other/better addresses?

webbie1902
Newly Registered

additional material.

Post by webbie1902 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Yes, its still the same address with a note attached and your previous tracking postal number stated on the letter as well. I did same myself.

Chiang
Newly Registered

Re: additional material.

Post by Chiang » Mon May 14, 2012 10:01 pm

webbie1902 wrote:Yes, its still the same address with a note attached and your previous tracking postal number stated on the letter as well. I did same myself.
thanks

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 am

It's better to wait for the COA to arrive: it will give you a Home Office reference number and/or a case ID to which you can refer in all communcation about your application.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 pm

I would agree that it is better to wait for the COA so you have a case file number. Or just send photocopies right now and send the originals after you get the COA.

Can I ask what you forgot to send?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue May 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:Can I ask what you forgot to send?
I believe it was CSI.

Chiang
Newly Registered

Post by Chiang » Thu May 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Jambo wrote:
Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:Can I ask what you forgot to send?
I believe it was CSI.
Yes, I recently bought a CSI

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat May 19, 2012 10:01 pm

You might find that the whole application is returned to you without CSI. While it would be ideal to have a case number, your passport number, date of application, post office tracking number will all help identify your case file.

If you are concerned that your CSI certificate may get lost if you just sent it off, you could at least send a letter stating that it was omitted and that it can be forwarded as soon as a case number is assigned to it.