ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to book online for appointment - no Slots available

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jash21
Newly Registered

How to book online for appointment - no Slots available

Post by jash21 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:59 pm

Can someone please suggest me how to book an appointment online as the system has been continuously showing no slots available message. Is there a way out where i can get a slot the moment the window opens.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: How to book online for appointment - no Slots available

Post by silent_warrior » Mon May 14, 2012 3:08 pm

jash21 wrote:Can someone please suggest me how to book an appointment online as the system has been continuously showing no slots available message. Is there a way out where i can get a slot the moment the window opens.
Yes there is a trick to this. You need to stay logged in to your account on the UKBA website to book the PEO appointment just a few minutes before 12:00 midnight.
Go through the selection category (Visa CategorY) Number of dependents etc. then come to the page where it asks for dates and preferred centres. Do not select any date, but Select only the three preferred centres. Now when the clock strikes exact 00:00, give it a say 5-10 seconds and then click next. You will see the slots available. But they will be available only for a few minutes as they get booked very quickly. Once you have the slots you will have around 10 minutes to complete the remaining procedure.
if you dont get a slot today, keep doing this for a few days and you should be able to get it
Goodluck

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Mon May 14, 2012 3:14 pm

I think it is worth putting up in a Sticky section.
Every other day people come around looking for this info.

fahadz1
BANNED

Re: How to book online for appointment - no Slots available

Post by fahadz1 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

silent_warrior wrote:
jash21 wrote:Can someone please suggest me how to book an appointment online as the system has been continuously showing no slots available message. Is there a way out where i can get a slot the moment the window opens.
Yes there is a trick to this. You need to stay logged in to your account on the UKBA website to book the PEO appointment just a few minutes before 12:00 midnight.
Go through the selection category (Visa CategorY) Number of dependents etc. then come to the page where it asks for dates and preferred centres. Do not select any date, but Select only the three preferred centres. Now when the clock strikes exact 00:00, give it a say 5-10 seconds and then click next. You will see the slots available. But they will be available only for a few minutes as they get booked very quickly. Once you have the slots you will have around 10 minutes to complete the remaining procedure.
if you dont get a slot today, keep doing this for a few days and you should be able to get it
Goodluck
Hi Silent..

are you sure i will get the slot on the day i require ???? i mean exactly 28 days before my visa expiry ?? I'm trying but unable to secure on croydon peo from last 3 days... elsewhere i am getting..

can you confirm please.

thxx

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 am

What date are you trying to book? Appointment slots are only released onto the system 6 weeks in advance.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Casa wrote:What date are you trying to book? Appointment slots are only released onto the system 6 weeks in advance.
i know dear. my 6 weeks has started. I'm loooking for PM appointment in Croydon as they have more Senior CW's . I'm getting slots in shefield and liverpool.

thats y i ask that will i get appointment on the specific day i require ? even if i try every day to book at 00:00

please advise

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue May 15, 2012 10:37 pm

When is your visa expiring? I mean which date.

The date available for PEO appointment as of last night is 26th June. I saw atleast 8 appointments for Croydon for that date. I was trying to book it myself but was unsuccessfull as I have 3 dependants and no matter what time slot I select, by the time i feel all our details, that time slot was gone and I would get an error. You see, this is how the system works. They show you all the time slots available for the selected PEO. Once you click on any of those slots you will have to fill all your details. Mainly Name and DOB. However, at the same time someone else has also selected the same time slot and he was quick in filling his name and D.O.B then you will get an technical error at the end. Got it.

Tonight it will be 27th June. You will only see slots for anything earlier if people with earlier date bookings cancel their appointments.
Last edited by longshift on Wed May 16, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:39 pm

longshift wrote:When is your visa expiring? I mean which date.

The date available for PEO appointment as of last night is 26th June. I saw atleast 8 appointments for Croydon for that date. I was trying to book it myself but was unsuccessfull as I have 3 dependants and no matter what time slot I select, by the time i feel all our details, that time slot was gone and I would get an error. You see, this is how the system works. They show you all the time slots available for the sected PEO. Once you click on any of those slots you will have to fill all your details. Mainly Name and DOB. However, at the same time someone else has also selected the same time slot and he was quick in filling his name and D.O.B then you will get an technical error at the end. Got it.

Tonight it will be 27th June. You will only see slots for anything earlier if people with earlier date bookings cancel their appointments.

i dont beleive... from last 3 days i'm trying to book for 21st june and i'm not getting any thing on croydon.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue May 15, 2012 10:42 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
i dont beleive... from last 3 days i'm trying to book for 21st june and i'm not getting any thing on croydon.
21st June is gone. You will only get 21st june or anything earlier if anyone cancels their booking of that date. As I said, the date opening tonight is 27th June.

I would suggest, take any PEO which gives 21st June. Good Luck with any cancellations at Croydon. If your Visa is expiring after this date, you can also consult some of this immigration lawyers, as they have pre booked slots on different dates. You might get a legal represntative who can submit your application on your behalf on 21st June. But that means, extra cost.
Last edited by longshift on Tue May 15, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Tue May 15, 2012 10:45 pm

longshift wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:
21st June is gone. You will only get 21st june or anything earlier if anyone cancels their booking of that date. As I said, the date opening tonight is 27th June. Good Luck.
so it mean i can't book for 21st june ? unless some budy cancel :((

i'm still getting slots now for liverpool and sheffield ? if this is the case i should book sheffield.. what u say ?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 pm

fahadz1 wrote: i'm still getting slots now for liverpool and sheffield ? if this is the case i should book sheffield.. what u say ?
Book It.

I just edited my earlier message. Read that too.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 pm

longshift wrote:
fahadz1 wrote: i'm still getting slots now for liverpool and sheffield ? if this is the case i should book sheffield.. what u say ?
Book It.

I just edited my earlier message. Read that too.
thanks buddy i'm going to book now cheers

vb1974
Newly Registered

Calrification

Post by vb1974 » Thu May 17, 2012 3:24 pm

DearAll,

Does this trick works for any category listed ? I am speacially looking for Tier 2 Sponsored worker with dependants?

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:44 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
longshift wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:
21st June is gone. You will only get 21st june or anything earlier if anyone cancels their booking of that date. As I said, the date opening tonight is 27th June. Good Luck.
so it mean i can't book for 21st june ? unless some budy cancel :((

i'm still getting slots now for liverpool and sheffield ? if this is the case i should book sheffield.. what u say ?
one quick question. if some budy cancel .. will it appears online at the same time or end of that day i,e 00:00 .

please confirm other wise i will check in day also and in 00:00 also....

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri May 18, 2012 4:13 pm

fahadz1 wrote: one quick question. if some budy cancel .. will it appears online at the same time or end of that day i,e 00:00 .

please confirm other wise i will check in day also and in 00:00 also....
Cancelled booking appears on their system at any time. You only get new appointments at midnight.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri May 18, 2012 4:55 pm

thanks... I still can't find slot for croydon. I know its hard to get croydon one. I will try daily and in midnight. what else i can do. i don't think if i call them i will get on specif day.
figer crossed.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

fahadz1 wrote:thanks... I still can't find slot for croydon. I know its hard to get croydon one. I will try daily and in midnight. what else i can do. i don't think if i call them i will get on specif day.
figer crossed.
Try it mate. Good Luck.

ambal
Newly Registered

Post by ambal » Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi ,
I had booked an appointment for 6-June at Croydon, however I am planning to cancel that...I am willing if any one can benefit from my cancellation and rebook the appointment in their name...if UKBA system works that way...

Regards,

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

ambal wrote:Hi ,
I had booked an appointment for 6-June at Croydon, however I am planning to cancel that...I am willing if any one can benefit from my cancellation and rebook the appointment in their name...if UKBA system works that way...

Regards,
some days back i read on this forum that some guy was telling that he knows how to swap the appointments and was very easy.....
if some budy wants then they can contact you

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Thanks a ton

Post by makky86 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Apply in person is much easier than by postal. It takes so long if you apply by post and you cannot have any travel plans in between.

Trick mentioned above works a treat. I actually have written code which quickly books appointment for me. (Your choice of Location)

You just need to provide login credentials and it will do the rest for you ..amazing.. 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

Jamesross2202
Newly Registered

Post by Jamesross2202 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi, I'm trying to learn more about the immigration process because my girlfriend is currently dealing with it, and so far this forum has been very useful. I'd like to add to this discussion though; I've heard that the reason there are never any slots available is because migration consultancy companies are booking up all the appointments so that the public have to pay them huge fees and use their services in order to gain their visa's. Now, is this just hearsay or does it have an element of truth? if so, surely this is unethical practice?

simsony
Newly Registered

Post by simsony » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Jamesross2202 wrote:Hi, I'm trying to learn more about the immigration process because my girlfriend is currently dealing with it, and so far this forum has been very useful. I'd like to add to this discussion though; I've heard that the reason there are never any slots available is because migration consultancy companies are booking up all the appointments so that the public have to pay them huge fees and use their services in order to gain their visa's. Now, is this just hearsay or does it have an element of truth? if so, surely this is unethical practice?
It is not that rampant. The appointment name must match the person's name at the appointment.

OISC registered representatives use a different method: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... n/sameday/

However the real problem is the no shows who don't cancel their booking (and bookings!). That IMHO is far more unethical, especially when so many struggle to get appointments, and anyone who logged in at midnight knows this. I think UKBA should impose strict penalties for this.

chat2saqib
Newly Registered

Book in person appointment for ILR

Post by chat2saqib » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Hello,

My sister got 2 years spouse visa in December 2010 in Pakistan. Now, she need to book an appointment (In Person) for ILR in December 2012. I was reading about how to book an appointment so I found that when you will book an appointment you need "Case ID" which not sure about what is it? My sister has not got such information. Is that something you can find on your "Spouse VISA" if not please can someone provide information about it that where to look for it?

mishtiaq
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks a ton

Post by mishtiaq » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi Muhammad,

I have been trying to get an appointment for last two weeks with no luck, you are lucky you have got programming skills to write a code for appointment :), is there any other trick you came across while programming, the easy pezzy way to book. The trick mentioned above without mentioning any dates didnt work for me :(.

would appreciate your help guys if you know any other tricks for this

Regards,
Sohaib

muhdkhokhar wrote:Apply in person is much easier than by postal. It takes so long if you apply by post and you cannot have any travel plans in between.

Trick mentioned above works a treat. I actually have written code which quickly books appointment for me. (Your choice of Location)

You just need to provide login credentials and it will do the rest for you ..amazing.. 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

expMan
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks a ton

Post by expMan » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:14 pm

Hi,

I have also one trick to book appointment. If you wish, you can contact me at expresult"'@'" inbox com

Regards,
Rocket
mishtiaq wrote:Hi Muhammad,

I have been trying to get an appointment for last two weeks with no luck, you are lucky you have got programming skills to write a code for appointment :), is there any other trick you came across while programming, the easy pezzy way to book. The trick mentioned above without mentioning any dates didnt work for me :(.

would appreciate your help guys if you know any other tricks for this

Regards,
Sohaib

muhdkhokhar wrote:Apply in person is much easier than by postal. It takes so long if you apply by post and you cannot have any travel plans in between.