ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parent born in England

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

barrylando
Newly Registered

Parent born in England

Post by barrylando » Mon May 14, 2012 3:01 pm

I am interested in immigrating as a non domiciled resident. however, my father was born in england. am i obliged to claim citizenship because of that fact--i.e. is it impossible for me to benefit from the non domiciled resident tax benefits? thanks

ajf773

Re: Parent born in England

Post by ajf773 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 pm

barrylando wrote:I am interested in immigrating as a non domiciled resident. however, my father was born in england. am i obliged to claim citizenship because of that fact--i.e. is it impossible for me to benefit from the non domiciled resident tax benefits? thanks
You may be eligible to apply for a UK passport which will grant you indefinite stay: Follow this link