ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) - still waiting for BIOMETRIC LETTER - 2 months now

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bond123

SET(O) - still waiting for BIOMETRIC LETTER - 2 months now

Post by bond123 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi All,

I need your urgent help. I have applied for SET(O) on 3rd March 2012, payment deducted and acknowledgement letter in following week. however due to error in new form I missed SECTION 10, which I realised on 15 March 2012, so I filled out out only SECTION 10 only (3 pages) and sent to Liverpool adddress as it says in SET(O) guidance.

Homeoffice sent me my original form back with letter dated 03 April 2012 ( the one I sent on 03 March 2012) and advised me to fill out missing section, which I did and sent to Liverpool office as per the letter from Caseworker. The form received by Homeoffice on 10 April 2012 as I sent by special delivery.

Today is 15 May 2012 but I am still waiting for Biometric invitation letter, is there any way I can contact whats going on ?

I also had to move house because my landlord is an idiot and he didn't pay the mortgage , so the property will be possessed by Bank. I am at new address now, which I did inform Homeoffice and also used Royal Mail redirection service for 6 months.

is there any way I can contact homeoffice about Biometric letter.Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

angelloveguy

Post by angelloveguy » Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 pm

My friend also applied for his ILR on 8th March and his form was return because of one signature missing and he signed the form and return it back and now after two months on 10th May he received his Biomatric letter.

bond123

Post by bond123 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 am

angelloveguy wrote:My friend also applied for his ILR on 8th March and his form was return because of one signature missing and he signed the form and return it back and now after two months on 10th May he received his Biomatric letter.
thanks for your reply angelloveguy, It has been more than 2 months, is there any way I can contact Homeoffice.

Any other members in similer situation ?

Veetee
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by Veetee » Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi Bond
I am in the same situation, applied on march last week and received the acknowledgement letter the same week, since then i haven't heard anything from them.

Tried ringing on 08706067766 nearly 10 times since last week, as most people know the answer was "you have to wait.....................".

Helpless and looking at the post everyday. (May be the fatal mistake made in my life-applied by post)

bond123

Re: ILR

Post by bond123 » Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 am

Veetee wrote:Hi Bond
I am in the same situation, applied on march last week and received the acknowledgement letter the same week, since then i haven't heard anything from them.

Tried ringing on 08706067766 nearly 10 times since last week, as most people know the answer was "you have to wait.....................".

Helpless and looking at the post everyday. (May be the fatal mistake made in my life-applied by post)
Veetee,

pls can you let me know if you have any further update on your application.

thanks

Veetee
Newly Registered

Biometric

Post by Veetee » Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi

Received letter for Biometric last friday,