ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information required for PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukvisa2012
Newly Registered

Information required for PEO appointment

Post by ukvisa2012 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi

I am planning to book an appointment for Tier 1 general visa extension using the online system. In the guidance to the booking it says you need case ID. I am not sure if it is applicable. Please can someone let me know what information I will need to book the appointment.

Thank you

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 pm

You don't need any case ID to book a PEO appointment. What options are you selecting when booking the appointment online?

You should choose Tier 1 (General) from the drop down and then select premium service option.
Give me more Karma (+)

ukvisa2012
Newly Registered

Post by ukvisa2012 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Thank you. I am looking to book in July which is not open as yet. So I have not tried booking but the guidance confused me with the information required for booking an appointment.