ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get update on MN1 processing?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abed9631
Newly Registered

How to get update on MN1 processing?

Post by abed9631 » Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 pm

It's been over 2 months since I applied for my son's BC certificate through form MN1 under section 1(3). It seems taking too long for no obvious reason! I emailed and tried to contact UKBA by telephone for an update but got no reply. They are not providing with any response for any application made within the last 6 months. Could anybody help me find a way to get a reply from them. I can't wait 6 months; cause I would need my passport in July for some urgent purpose.

jinkazama_11
Member of Standing

re

Post by jinkazama_11 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Some times they take a bit longer than 8 weeks. I got my son's certificate within 8 weeks. Just wait another couple of weeks as they wont take too long for section 1(3) applications.