ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to cancel PEO appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tapas_16880

How to cancel PEO appointments

Post by tapas_16880 » Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Guys, Unfortunately, I will have to cancel the PEO appointment that I had booked for Birmingham because of some personal issues.

When I had booked the one for Birmingham, I had receive the notification and confirmation email but when I am logging in UKBA using that id and password, it is not showing me the record and options to "VIEW" or "RESCHEDULE" or "CANCEL".

Secondly, last night I had booked one for Croydon on 27th with an assumption that I will cancel the one for Birmingham. When I was successful in booking the one for Croydon, it was showing up with my id and password on UKBA site with those three options. But now, when I logged on, they are gone!!

Not sure what is happening... Is there a seperate link to cancel the appointment?
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

ilr_trauma
Newly Registered

did u find out how to cancel? i have appointment in march

Post by ilr_trauma » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:54 am

hi, did u find out how to cancel? i have appointment in march

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 am

There is a contact number on UKBA's website. Give them a ring

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 am

Send an email to 'applyonlinee-support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk'

Include ref numbers and all other details from the confirmation email you received.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

ilr_trauma
Newly Registered

thanks

Post by ilr_trauma » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm

thanks a lot.