ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement completing after application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eee001
Newly Registered

bank statement completing after application

Post by eee001 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:06 pm

My friend applied for PSW on 04 april. As he was unaware of the exact deadline for psw visas he started maintaining balance in his account on 9th jan. Hence the statement he included in his application only has the required balance for 84 days. He told me this after he applied so i asked him to withdraw his application since it will be rejected anyway according to me.

Since he is meeting all other criteria he has decided to take a chance and has has now sent in new bank statements in which he has £800 for full 90 days but the last transaction on which he completes the 90days is after 5th april.

Can somebody tell me if the home office is going to consider the new statements at all or his application will still be rejected?
Last edited by eee001 on Fri May 18, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

golekipro

Post by golekipro » Fri May 18, 2012 7:43 pm

i think it will be rejected however i wish him good luck

htc_123
Pakistan

Re: bank statement completing after application

Post by htc_123 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:48 pm

eee001 wrote:My friend applied for PSW on 04 april. As he was unaware of the exact deadline for psw visas he started maintaining balance in his account on 9th jan. Hence the statement he included in his application only has the required balance for 84 days. He told me this after he applied so i asked him to withdraw his application since it will be rejected anyway according to me.

Since he is meeting all other criteria he has decided to take a chance and has has now sent in new bank statements in which he has £800 for full 90 days but the last transaction on which he completes the 90days is after 5th april.

Can somebody tell me if the home office is going to consider the new statements at all or his application will still be rejected?
Normally even a day without the required funds results in rejection, has happened to many, 6 days is allot. Only statements sent with the application will be considered IMO.

eee001
Newly Registered

Re: bank statement completing after application

Post by eee001 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm

htc_123 wrote:Only statements sent with the application will be considered IMO.
I believe that might be the case. Is there a rule that specifies that only documents sent along with the application are considered?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat May 19, 2012 8:28 am

Its not that documents rent later are not considered, rather that to meet the maintenance requirements you have to have had the funds for 90 days prior to the date of application.

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 am

Greenie wrote:Its not that documents rent later are not considered, rather that to meet the maintenance requirements you have to have had the funds for 90 days prior to the date of application.
A frined of mine had only 78 days of £ 800 pounds and had to apply with 78 days statement alone ( his student visa ran out on 14th feb). He has attached an addtional copy of some 3 lakh rupees loan sanction letter ( Ing vysa bank) stating that its for living expenses.

Will that help.? furthemore, he has attached a fixed deposit of 1 lakh rupees.

He applied on 7th feb 2012 with statements he received by post covering only 78 days. He had to wait for next month statement (mar) to have more than 90 days in the account statement.

what will happen to his case now ? any idea will help