ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRL Success on 18th May @ Solihull Peo - SET(O) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lokesh

IRL Success on 18th May @ Solihull Peo - SET(O) form

Post by lokesh » Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 am

Hi All,

My ILR was approved yesterday @ SOlihull peo, i would like to thank this forum and people who shared their experience. It is now my turn to share my experience.

I initially booked my appointment @ croydon on 18th may, but later i changed to Solihull beacuse of on going IT issues.

My appointment was at 11am, reached Solihull PEO @ 10am, security guy asked me to comeback @ 10.30am

Went back @ 10.30 am, went through airport type security check, they cross checked my application form was upto date and gave me the token no.

My token no was called after 25mins, went to the counter, case worker asked me under which category i was applying for ILR(mine was WP+Tier1) and asked me to submit Passport,Biometric card and LIUK test.

After intial check on their system(it seems they verified my WP,Tier1,LIUK and biometric) she was happy with the findings and then asked me to submit last 12 months Salarly slips.

Shen then calculated all my earnings and her total earnings came more than mine, it was because i ignored my salary sacrifice for pension on my total(It did not make any difference on my points as i already claimed max points on my earnings). She did clarify we have to include salary sacrifice in our total as it also part of our earnings.

After that she asked me to submit my 12months bank staments and cross verified with the Net salary credited. Also she asked me photo copy of Pay slips,bank staments and LIUK test.

She was happy with my application and asked me to pay the fee on the pay counter. After i paid my fee i went back to the reception for biometric check, my token no was called for biometric, gave my finger prints and photo. The lady on the biometric counter asked me to come back after 2hrs as they need to do verification on my application and hopefully the outcome of my application.

Came back @ 2pm, collected my approval letter, also i was informed my biometric card will reach me in a week time.

Documents submitted for My application

1.Passport(old + new)
2.Biometric card
3.LIUK test
4.12months pay slips
5.12months bank statments
6.2 latest passport size photos

Overall it is a good experience and a very happy ending.

Thanks again to this forum.

Regards

Smam

Post by Smam » Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulationsto you on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your future.

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 pm

hi lokesk,congtats on your ilr.i do have a couple of questions please:
how come you presented your biometric card to them for check, did you have a biometric card issued you before now?.
Also is it because you were alos on tier 1 that you needed to or were asked to provide 12mths payslips, i reckon 3mths would suffice for one in my shoes(that is work permit 5yrs)??

lokesh

Post by lokesh » Mon May 21, 2012 6:20 am

thanks smam, dsoso

Hi dsoso,

Yes, i gave my biometric for Teir1 extension last year.
In regards to 12months statements, as per the Tier-1 category we need to provide bank staments/pay slips for the amount claimed for earnings, in my case i claimed points for last 12months and thats why case worker asked the same. I am not sure about the work permit holder, FYI, on the counter next to mine i did hear case worker requested only 3 months statment for a work permit 5yrs category.

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Mon May 21, 2012 6:57 am

lokesh thats beilliant.thanks

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Mon May 21, 2012 10:05 am

congrats lokesh