ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

paying visa fee from UK, for my parents living overseas

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

justdopposite

paying visa fee from UK, for my parents living overseas

Post by justdopposite » Sat May 19, 2012 2:10 pm

My parents living in Qatar, have applied online for a short visit..but I would like to pay the visa fee online with my UK bank card. I have been a resident here for last three years

Is there a problem if I pay for the visa fee, so that they can get the confirmation email for the payment ?

Kindly help.

Many thanks,

S.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: paying visa fee from UK, for my parents living overseas

Post by Lucapooka » Sat May 19, 2012 8:56 pm

justdopposite wrote:Is there a problem if I pay for the visa fee, so that they can get the confirmation email for the payment ?
You tell us! Try paying and see if it is accepted. We don't know if you have sufficient credit.

justdopposite

Post by justdopposite » Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 am

Hi,

I have paid with my bank card for my parents who are applying from overseas .. and there is no problem with it.

ps: I do have enough funds, although that has nothing to do with the question.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am

The question was completely unclear. You mentioned only the risk of a problem without making it clear this was with regard to permission to pay rather than any other problem that may arise . The answers you get are only as good as the information you give.