ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after BRP processing times

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chemu
Newly Registered

ILR after BRP processing times

Post by Chemu » Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 am

I applied for my ILR (10 yrs Long Residence) on the 29th March by post. On the 12th I received a letter to go for my BRP. Post office failed to read the bar-code, so booked an appointment for the 18th May. The application was straight forward and no explanations or cases. I am wondering, how long, approximately, will it take before I hear from them? Has anyone had any experience?

Smam

Post by Smam » Sun May 20, 2012 9:58 am

Hi

Well to the best of my knowledge it could take any where up to 26 to 30 weeks time or may be more to get your ILR. Follow the sticky in this forum regarding the ILR processing times lines.

Almost all of the 10 years long residence cases are straight forward cause you dont really have to struggle much with the documentations and other stuffs.

Good luck for your ILR.