ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

help_me_please
Newly Registered

P60

Post by help_me_please » Sun May 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello,
I am using P60 as a proof of earnings.
I guess the P60 sent by the employer is just a colour print of a soft copy. So my question is : does P60 require stamp and signature of the employer?

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon May 21, 2012 12:00 pm

I don't think the P60 gets stamped or signed but I am not an expert on this. I will leave this one for the wiser folk to answer.
Give me more Karma (+)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Just as with any electronic document, it is not difficult to "design and print" a copy of P60 issued electronically.
And because it can be designed, it can be altered.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

help_me_please
Newly Registered

Post by help_me_please » Mon May 21, 2012 10:36 pm

thanks for your reply QuickSam and thanks for your comments Sushdmehta... sorry for my tubelight brain... but I still cannot make out if I need a sign and stamp on it...

someone who depended on P60 as a proof of earning? (and it was among the 1st two and not 3rd independent proof of earning) can you please post here to know if you were successful?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue May 22, 2012 2:02 pm

The simple answer to this is to get your P60 signed and stamped by your employer as it is a printout of a softcopy. The fact that it is in colour does not make a difference towards this. From my experience the same rules that apply for electronic payslips would apply to this as well.