ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Number to enquire?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yokie
Newly Registered

Number to enquire?

Post by yokie » Mon May 21, 2012 11:31 am

Is there a number on which I can call and find out the status? What will we require to provide them when called as my application has been filed by agency.

I applied in 2nd week of April
- money deducted
- ack letter received

Employers cannot wait months and months if the processing takes so long and home office should be answerable and responsible if there's delay. They should have planned for contingency if there are lots of applications.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon May 21, 2012 11:44 am

There is no contingency plan at UKBA.

Normal postal applications were taking around 8 weeks from date of application if posted in Jan 2012. The same timeline has gone up and it could take up to 12 weeks from date of application just because there are a lot of applications pending at this point.

There is no way to track the status. You can try your luck by calling UKBA normal contact number (UKBA does not provide any status unless application has been pending for 6 months or more)
Give me more Karma (+)

yokie
Newly Registered

Post by yokie » Mon May 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks Sam. Appreciate your response.