ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General Extension visa-Tick marks

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mshilpa5
Newly Registered

Tier-1 General Extension visa-Tick marks

Post by mshilpa5 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:21 pm

Hi,

Check boxes are provided to tick the specific point in the form. Can anyone please tell me while ticking the box what i should write cross the box or right mark the box.

I will really appreciate if i get the response ASAP as i am in hurry to file my form.

Many thanks.
mshilpa
Last edited by mshilpa5 on Tue May 22, 2012 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

ajf773

Re: Tier-1 General Extension visa-Tick marks

Post by ajf773 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:59 pm

mshilpa5 wrote:Hi,

Check boxes are provided to tick the specific point in the form. Can you please tell me while ticking the box what i should write cross the box or right mark the box.

I will really appreciate if i get the response ASAP as i am in hurry to file my form.

Many thanks.
mshilpa
I used a right mark in my application last year. I'm not sure it matters so long as it is legible.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 21, 2012 9:00 pm

:shock:
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mshilpa5
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1 General Extension visa-Tick marks

Post by mshilpa5 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 am

Thank you ajf773Hi,

Check boxes are provided to tick the specific point in the form. Can you please tell me while ticking the box what i should write cross the box or right mark the box.

Many thanks.
mshilpa[/quote]

I used a right mark in my application last year. I'm not sure it matters so long as it is legible.[/quote]

Thank you!

mshilpa5
Newly Registered

Post by mshilpa5 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:01 am

what happened sushdmehta ?[/code][/quote]

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue May 22, 2012 3:03 pm

8)
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

mshilpa5
Newly Registered

Post by mshilpa5 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I appreciate it may seem bit funny to some of us reason to specifically ask to this query is that when we initially made our application through an agent he had asked us to put a cross (X) instead of a tick (right mark) and UKBA authorities known to be strict in reviewing application and we dont want to take any chances.

shilpa

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

mshilpa5 wrote:I appreciate it may seem bit funny to some of us reason to specifically ask to this query is that when we initially made our application through an agent he had asked us to put a cross (X) instead of a tick (right mark) and UKBA authorities known to be strict in reviewing application and we dont want to take any chances.

shilpa
Tick or a cross should be fine, as long as you tick or cross the correct one

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed May 23, 2012 9:58 am

mshilpa5 wrote:I appreciate it may seem bit funny to some of us reason to specifically ask to this query is that when we initially made our application through an agent he had asked us to put a cross (X) instead of a tick (right mark) and UKBA authorities known to be strict in reviewing application and we dont want to take any chances.

shilpa
Completing the payment details page To ensure that your payment is processed without any delay, please follow this guidance
when completing Section 1 of this form

(Payment Details).
A1 Tick the fee appropriate to your application -
see above guidance
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Wed May 23, 2012 10:57 am

I know your concern and probably this is your first extension. The original Tier 1 application (probably applied in 2009) clearly stated that you had to use cross in place of tick.

The extension application however does not require the same. You need to tick the right option as clearly written on the application form itself. :idea:
Give me more Karma (+)