ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR queries - self-employed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smfrrajan
Newly Registered

ILR queries - self-employed

Post by smfrrajan » Mon May 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi All,

I had booked an appointment next week for my ILR. I have limited company and works for the same company Therefore I used to take the pay slip amount from my company bank account. However , I was noticed that one of pay slip amount is different from the bank statement (around £2) . Will it be a problem for my ILR . if so , what can I do avoid this issue with case worker

Note - I checked with my accountant to reissue the pay slip. However, he said it’s not possible now. because that pay slip was in previous period.

Your help is really appreciated

Regards,

Francis

adnantps

Re: Payslip amount is different from the bank statement

Post by adnantps » Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

a cover letter explaining why there is a difference signed and stamped by the accountant...
smfrrajan wrote:Hi All,

I had booked an appointment next week for my ILR. I have limited company and works for the same company Therefore I used to take the pay slip amount from my company bank account. However , I was noticed that one of pay slip amount is different from the bank statement (around £2) . Will it be a problem for my ILR . if so , what can I do avoid this issue with case worker

Note - I checked with my accountant to reissue the pay slip. However, he said it’s not possible now. because that pay slip was in previous period.

Regards,

Francis
adnan

Smam

Post by Smam » Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi

I completely agree with Adnantps reply for you definitely a covering letter from your accountant explaining the difference figure amount in your salary slip that's all i can say, you can re issue the payslip as well to the best of my knowledge I think that shouldn't has to be a problem well any ways.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

smfrrajan
Newly Registered

Post by smfrrajan » Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 am

Thanks for the information . sure . I will post my experiance next week.

Francis

sarath1212

Re: Payslip amount is different from the bank statement

Post by sarath1212 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:19 am

smfrrajan wrote:Hi All,

Regards,

Francis
It shouldn't be an issue.....I had the same problem in 3 payslips like £2 -5 but all went fine.No question asked. If there is a big diff then only the CW will raise a concern.All the best!

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Tue May 22, 2012 11:42 am

Letter from accountant (or employer) will be good. I'd strongly suggest you take it if you have time.
It makes your applciation strong and increases your chances. Also shows to CS that you are serious about your application and have come prepared...
hope it goes well... all the best mate

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 11:49 am

smfrrajan wrote:Hi

I am having limited company and working for that company. i am showing the earning for the period of 1st april 2011 - 31st March 2012

Regarding company invoices , i got self billling invoice from the agency for the last year contract ( 1st april 2011 - 31st dec 2011) and am raising invoice for the new contract ( normal plain paper- 1st jan 2011 - 31st march 2012) . I plan to show the self billing invoice (9 month period) and the invoices raised by me (3 month period). i didnt get any sign or seal from my accountants

Is it acceptable by homeoffice?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!