ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning - help required (Tier-1)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vennk0

Previous earning - help required (Tier-1)

Post by vennk0 » Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi,

I am planning to show previous earning for 12 immediate months from the date of application.

But, among these 12 months, there was no salary for two months but remaining 10 months salary is meeting previous earnings criteria.

So, doubt is what should I mention start and end dates while filling application in section J4. Can I give start as 1st month and end as 12th month instead of breaking.

Kindly advise. Thank you.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm

The fact that you did not earn money for some of the months in the defined period is not relevant. It's the total amount earned during a twelve month period that is under consideration. You might have earned all of your income in one single pay check, but that does not matter as long as that day falls in the 12 month period under scrutiny.