ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 VISA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abacus23
Newly Registered

EEA2 VISA

Post by abacus23 » Tue May 22, 2012 12:13 am

HELLO,

I want to know about the EE A2 Visa requirements.I am on PSW and living in London for about 2 years.My uncle (DAD's Elder brother) is living in Germany for last 35 years.Can I apply for EE A2 as his dependent?If yes this permit allows me to live and work in London??or I have to leave UK and live in Germany??kindly help me in this matter as I asked so many people about it but still got no information.I also want to know can my 1st cousin who is also European national sponsor me for this visa??

Thank you

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 am

* You need to live in the same country as the EEA national.
* You need to be dependent on the EEA national before applying. This usually means financially dependent or living under the same household.

SCS1224
Newly Registered

EEA2 VISA- APPLICATION ADVICE- HELP!

Post by SCS1224 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:39 am

Hello

I just wanted some advice before we put our papers in..

I am currently and EU citizen(portuguese) moved to the UK in Dec 2013, and have been working since March 2014. I have been with my Girlfriend( now wife) for 7 years, we are high school sweet hearts,She is a kenyan citizen, moved to UK in Sep 2013 on a student visa to pursue her Masters. Before we got married she wanted to finish her education as she thought it would be hard to complete the same if she was married. She submitted her dissertation on the 4th of september and on 23rd of september we got married. Now her visa expires on 30 Jan 2015, We want to avoid the hassle ( Expense) of her going back and coming back to the UK. We have been living together since May 2014. I will be applying for EEA1 along with her EEA2 application, just have a few doubts
1. Do i need to provide a certain amount of funds?
2. We have loads of pictures since we have been together for 7 years, how many should we include
3. What does she need to provide, besides passport and address proof?
4. Do you think she will not be able to get the EEA2 before her visa runs out?
5. Should we provide a detail letter of our relationship?

These are the documents we will be submitting...if you feel i have left out any do let me know
1. My EU passport and ID
2.Her Passport
3.Both our bank statements (proof of Address)
4. Tenancy Agreement
5. Letter of Confirming employment
6. Wage slips
7. My employment contract
8. Marriage certificate
9. Photos of us maybe around 20?

Thank you in Advance ... hope to get some clarity before handing in the forms