ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

receiving docs, BRP. ID check?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eee001
Newly Registered

receiving docs, BRP. ID check?

Post by eee001 » Tue May 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello

Does the DX delivery guy or Royal mail check for ID when delivering the brp and docs? And will they deliver to another person if they have my ID like driving license.

When i applied for my psw i was living in newcastle with my uncle but have recently moved to london. If possible i want my uncle to take delivery on my behalf. Do i need to send him my Proof of id for taking delivery ? I am aware of change of circumstances form but i want to avoid sending it if possible.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: receiving docs, BRP. ID check?

Post by yasa » Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 pm

eee001 wrote:Hello

Does the DX delivery guy or Royal mail check for ID when delivering the brp and docs? And will they deliver to another person if they have my ID like driving license.

When i applied for my psw i was living in newcastle with my uncle but have recently moved to london. If possible i want my uncle to take delivery on my behalf. Do i need to send him my Proof of id for taking delivery ? I am aware of change of circumstances form but i want to avoid sending it if possible.
No one ever did for mine but to be on the safe side send your id as proof
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================