ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR & FLR(M) on the same day?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

darkhorse341
Newly Registered

ILR & FLR(M) on the same day?

Post by darkhorse341 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for FLR(M) for my wife who is on a Tier 1 dependent but dont satisfy 2 yr Cohab rule. Can I book appointment on the same day or do it some other day after I get ILR. Thanks.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 pm

i am in same boat. my plan is to get PEO app for my ILR and then post my wife's application. will save some money doing so

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue May 22, 2012 5:28 pm

Can be on the same day if you are able to secure a separate appointment. Perhaps go for morning for you and afternoon for her.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 am

As Lucapooka suggested, I have seen a number of similar cases on this forum where the main applicant went in morning for his ILR and had booked another appointment for his spouse in afternoon in the same PEO.