ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Filling SET(O) form for Tier 1 (General)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pullikanti

Filling SET(O) form for Tier 1 (General)

Post by pullikanti » Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Hi,
I have completed 5 years in UK now and planning to apply for ILR.
I got HSMP in Nov 2006 and initial entry clearance in Feb 2007. Then got extension as TIER 1 (General) in Feb 2009.

So, I have a doubt in the SET(O) application form.
In Section 3 there are two categories, Section A and Section B.

In Section A we have -
'Tier 1 (General) migrant (excluding applicants applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document)'

In Section B we have -
'Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document'

So, which one should I select?

Thank in advance.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 am

What was the application submission date for your initail HSMP application? You have mentioned that you got HSMP Approval in Nov 2006. If the Application date is before 06 Nov 2006 then you will go with 'Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document' .

Please check and confirm.
The question is... to be or not to be....

pullikanti

Post by pullikanti » Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 am

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:What was the application submission date for your initail HSMP application? You have mentioned that you got HSMP Approval in Nov 2006. If the Application date is before 06 Nov 2006 then you will go with 'Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document' .

Please check and confirm.
Thank you for the reply. I applied in Sep 2006.

I have one more query regarding applying online for ILR.
In the ukba website, on the right side of the page in this link(http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... pointment/), there are two links i) Register and book an appointment online and ii) Apply and pay online using form SET(O), SET(M), FLR(O), FLR(M) or NTL

May I know which link should I use to book an appointment for premium-sameday service for ILR?
What is difference between those two links?

Thank you all.

pullikanti

Post by pullikanti » Thu May 24, 2012 9:05 am

Hi,
Can anyone please answer my above query.

Thank you.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 am

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pullikanti

Post by pullikanti » Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 am

sushdmehta wrote:1.
Thank you for the reply.
Even after booking appointment using the i) link, do we still need to fill the form online and pay the fees online? Or can we just take the filled form on the day of appointment and pay on that day itself?

Thank you.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 10:16 am

sushdmehta wrote:1.
Click on the text (1) in quotes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!