ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents to confirm their business activity

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pervez01
Newly Registered

Documents to confirm their business activity

Post by pervez01 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:18 pm

G22. The applicant must provide one or more documents from the following list to confirm their business activity. Please tick to confirm what is provided:
Advertising or marketing material
Article in a newspaper or other publication
Information from a trade fair
Registration with a trade’s body

I've got two questions:
1. Is the business activity about the actual business like what the business is suppose to do? or does it mean what I will do in the business? like my activity in the business?

2. Will a blog on the website count as advertising/marketing material??

thanks in advance

pervez01
Newly Registered

Post by pervez01 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:58 am

ok no one has replied so far, I will just add some more information to make the question clear...for evidence of graduate level job it says :

122. You must show that you have been engaged in business activity, other than the work necessary to administer your business, in an occupation which appears on the list of occupations skilled to graduate level (also called National Qualifications Framework level 4
and above),

124. You must provide one or more documents from the following list to confirm your business
activity:
• Advertising or marketing material that has been published locally or nationally, showing your name (and the name of the business if applicable) together with the business activity. This can include printouts of internet advertising;

Now lets assume the business is software sales and my job is software developer....now for the evidence as they want to confirm business activity

Do I show software sales in a marketing material (will a leaflet suffice?) with my name in the contact information?

or Do I show software development ?? Please if some one can clarify this point?

pervez01
Newly Registered

Post by pervez01 » Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Please can some one answer?? How are you guys making the advertising/marketing material required???

onewin

Post by onewin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:16 pm

pervez01,

Have u got any answer on this.?

Some one please advice on this.

onewin

Post by onewin » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:59 am

Please some one advice me on G22 section in the form.

I am not sure how to collect document for this.

Thanks in advance.

ILR1980
Pakistan

Post by ILR1980 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm

I think they demand two things

one is proof of advertisement of your business which could be print out of on line advertisement or on any national newspaper or registration with any trading party

secondly they are asking you to be engaged in some sort of activity in business above NQF level 4 and you have to show some business contracts to prove this..i mean contracts with your clients

I don't see the logic why this requirement is there for initial application of PSW holders but then home office dont make sense in many things :)