ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification : Online application & PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vb1974
Newly Registered

Clarification : Online application & PEO appointment

Post by vb1974 » Tue May 22, 2012 10:57 pm

I have recently joined the forum and was hoping to get a clarification regarding a query about online application and the premium appointments?

Does one has to complete an online application form prior getting the PEO appointment or it can be taken separately for paper form?

Look forward for the guidance.

Regards

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 am

What is your status? Which visa you want to apply for? The requirments are different for each visa.

A brief history will help forum members to help you...
The question is... to be or not to be....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 23, 2012 8:34 am

When applying in-person it is up to you whether you wish to use the "apply online" service (using interactive forms) or use the paper form instead.

If "applying online", you will need to use the interactive forms, pay the payment online (for some immigration categories) and then book an appointment at the end of the "applying online" process.

Alternatively, you can book an appointment, use a paper form to submit on the day of the appointment and pay the fees at the PEO on the day of the appointment.

Your choice.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vb1974
Newly Registered

Post by vb1974 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Dear Sir/madam,

My present status is of TIER 2 sponsored migrant, visa valid till 02/14, however due to redundancy I am being forced to change employment. My new employers had applied for new sponsorship license in Feb 2012 but unfortunately issuance is still awaited. RMLT simultaneously completed.

My end date with present employer is end of June. I am hoping and praying that the license is issued followed by COS# at earliest so that I can apply for new BRP asap. For that very reason trying to look for some PEO dates for June/July, else no choice but to send by post? From the various posts, it seems it will take atleast 2-3 months for the process by post.

Does on line application form expedites the process? I have been trying for the PEO appointment but no luck! Any further advise?

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

vb1974 wrote:Does on line application form expedites the process?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!