ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cool_guy123
Newly Registered

Extension queries

Post by cool_guy123 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Dear Memebers,

Please help me as i am confuse due to the following statement “formal payslips are produced on plain paper”.
As per Tier 1 (General) Policy guidance:
Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer.

I am applying for Tier 1 extension. My payslips are formal UK payslips similar to http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk but without company logo and seems to be on a plain paper.

Should i need to sign and stamp it from my HR?

argus7
Wales

Re: Formal Payslips

Post by argus7 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:24 pm

cool_guy123 wrote:Dear Memebers,

Please help me as i am confuse due to the following statement “formal payslips are produced on plain paper”.
Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer.

I am applying for Tier 1 extension. My payslips are formal UK payslips similar to http://www.payslipsp60.co.uk but without company logo and seems to be on a plain paper.

yes , You will need a signa dn a stamp from HR or payroll of your company

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed May 23, 2012 11:15 pm

As you say your payslips are on plain paper above, I would get them stamped and signed as stated in the guidance.

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Two things here

1. Are the payslips sealed when you received them? If yes then you dont need a stamp as these get generated by the payroll system

2. If they are on plain paper either a print out or from a PDF then yes you need a stamp

cool_guy123
Newly Registered

Post by cool_guy123 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:11 am

Yes I received sealed payslips generated by payroll system. I have to tear both ends to open it and it has all the details i.e. NI number, bank details, tax deduction, gross salary, net salary. Moreover it has company name BUT not company logo. Is this ok or still need sign and stamp?

Please advise?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

cool_guy123 wrote:Is this ok
Yes.
cool_guy123 wrote:or still need sign and stamp?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu May 24, 2012 11:09 am

I agree to the above comments. I got my extension using the salary slips generated from the payroll system. There is no need of getting it stamped or signed.

** Those payslips don't have any space for the stamp anyway :lol:
Give me more Karma (+)

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Since my employer stopped giving postal payslips. Got my last pay slip signed and stamped by HR

Following was in the stamp

Company Name
HR Dept

This is a true copy of the original documentation.
As seen on date:

Sign of the HR admin

Hope this helps others who get online pay slips.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu May 24, 2012 1:44 pm

cool_guy123 wrote:Yes I received sealed payslips generated by payroll system. I have to tear both ends to open it and it has all the details i.e. NI number, bank details, tax deduction, gross salary, net salary. Moreover it has company name BUT not company logo. Is this ok or still need sign and stamp?

Please advise?
These are formal payslips and you don't have to stamp or sign it.
BUT not company logo
Not many companies have that anyway
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 pm

cool_guy123 wrote:Yes I received sealed payslips generated by payroll system. I have to tear both ends to open it and it has all the details i.e. NI number, bank details, tax deduction, gross salary, net salary. Moreover it has company name BUT not company logo. Is this ok or still need sign and stamp?

Please advise?
These are fine as they are. They are not plain paper pay slips as I understood them to be by your previous post, so do not require a stamp or signature.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 28, 2012 3:13 pm

cool_guy123 wrote:Dear Members,

I am applying for my Tier 1 visa extension in first week of June through PEO. The last bank statement which I have is till 12 MAY 2012.

According to UKBA: The most recent bank statement must show a date within 31 days before the date of your application.

Can you please explain this to me?

Thanks.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon May 28, 2012 3:15 pm

I am applying for my Tier 1 visa extension in first week of June through PEO. The last bank statement which I have is till 12 MAY 2012.

According to UKBA: The most recent bank statement must show a date within 31 days before the date of your application.

Thanks.
This means that your last bank statement should be issued within 31 days of your application date. Let's say if you apply on 1st of June then your most recent bank statement cannot be older than 1st of May.
Give me more Karma (+)

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Tue May 29, 2012 1:32 pm

QuickSam wrote:

Thanks.
This means that your last bank statement should be issued within 31 days of your application date. Let's say if you apply on 1st of June then your most recent bank statement cannot be older than 1st of May.
Cant put it more clearly than QuickSam did...

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:56 pm

QuickSam wrote:

Thanks.
Strictly not necessary, the last bank statement should not be older than 30 days

Statement till 12th May is fine as long as he goes for PEO in the first week of June. The last day of the bank statement should be within 30 days of the application

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:00 am

cool_guy123 wrote:Dear members,

Please advise as soon as you can.

I am going to apply for my Tier 1 (General) visa extension.

I was issued a PCN (Penalty charge notice) on wrong car parking (£ 55) from London Borough of Hounslow. I have already paid it on time.

Do i need to mention it in my Tier 1 (general) application form - Section 2.

If yes:

What should i answer in - Country where the sentence was passed or civil judgment was made:

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 am