ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Croydon IT Issue No Deicision

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

PEO Croydon IT Issue No Deicision

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Hi Guys,

My experience is posted here, like many I was also victim of IT issue (Biometrics results) on 21st May

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=103678

I would to like ask, if I manage to get an appointment in next few days then would you suggest me to barge into Croydon PEO and ask them to consider my application based on application, payment and biomertics I did on 21st May?

Croydon 2 hrs (door to door) travel one way from my town and GBP21 return ticket.

Many thanks,
Rajesh

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Same here..

I was also one of the victim on 21st May..

I do have an appointment as well for 1st june so was wondering should i go there again with my appointment letter ?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm

saqib389 wrote:Same here..

I do have an appointment as well for 1st june so was wondering should i go there again with my appointment letter ?
1 question on your second appointment. Does the system allows you to book 2 appoinment with the same login. Or did you used different logins for different appointments?

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:14 pm

longshift wrote:

1 question on your second appointment. Does the system allows you to book 2 appoinment with the same login. Or did you used different logins for different appointments?
I used different login with different email address and it let me do that so i manage to get another one which is on 1st June..

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu May 24, 2012 5:33 pm

longshift wrote:

Please do not hijack my thread and let discussion flow within the context.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Do you know if:
1. Your application was approved on the day but biometric enrolment was an issue on the day.
2. Your application wasn't approved on the day and there was also an issue with biometric enrolment.

And what was the exact issue with your "biometric enrolment" because of the much hyped about "IT issues"?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu May 24, 2012 6:44 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Do you know if:
1. Your application was approved on the day but biometric enrolment was an issue on the day.
- They do not open application form unless biometric results are out and are satisfactory. In my case, biometric result was awaited.

2. Your application wasn't approved on the day and there was also an issue with biometric enrolment.
- NA

And what was the exact issue with your "biometric enrolment" because of the much hyped about "IT issues"?
It wasn't only me, it was with all who had at/after 11AM.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 9:43 pm

So it is known whether biometrics enrolment was as per standard and also whether they can (today) retrieve them ... and until that is done, the application cannot be assessed?

Well, if waiting is not something you are comfortable with, you may consider booking another appointment and making another trip. But do take into account that that visit also may turn out to be a waste of time, money and effort.

And if you get an update in the interim, well and good .. you'll know where things stand.

Your call.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

satspai
Newly Registered

Post by satspai » Sun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Hi Rajesh

Looking at the experience of few others i suggest if you are not comfortable to wait for atleast 2 weeks then you can 'barge in' to croydon office and ask for updates if not as i see it you should be hearing an update within 2 weeks ( i got mine exactly on 11th day) and unfortunately there is no way to get the updates from UKBA outside of these 2 options...so yes, its your call

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon May 28, 2012 11:48 am

I received my BRP today, it was a huge surprise as I was waiting for Approval letter, which never came.

I am yet to hear about my passport and other documents. I had opted to collect from PEO Croydon. Don't know when they will call me.

I had applied as LTD company contractor, 100% share holder, Employed.

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:50 am

rajesh9pl wrote:I received my BRP today, it was a huge surprise as I was waiting for Approval letter, which never came.

I am yet to hear about my passport and other documents. I had opted to collect from PEO Croydon. Don't know when they will call me.

I had applied as LTD company contractor, 100% share holder, Employed.

Hey Mate,

What was your Token number... i was affected on the same day (21st) and haven't heard anything from them yet!!

Did you chase them ?

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 am

My token no. was 161. I didn't chase anyone. Best of luck.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Mon May 28, 2012 11:53 am

Congrats Rajesh. That was fairly quick given the timelines posted by other members.

I was also sent back on the 21st May due to IT issues, and am waiting to hear from them.

Seeing your post gives some hope. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
OR

saqib389

Post by saqib389 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:55 am

O_Relly wrote:Congrats Rajesh. That was fairly quick given the timelines posted by other members.

I was also sent back on the 21st May due to IT issues, and am waiting to hear from them.

Cheers,
OR
What was your token number mate ?

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Mon May 28, 2012 11:59 am

O_Relly wrote:
Congrats Rajesh. That was fairly quick given the timelines posted by other members.

Cheers,
OR

What was your token number mate ?
Mine was 163.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 am

Ok guys, I received a call from the home office an hour back, and was told my application was successful. The lady said BRP will be posted and asked if I would like to collect documents in person or would like them to have them posted it out, and I opted for collecting it in person.

I applied as Ltd company contractor, 50% share holder with my wife as the other 50% share holder who is also a primary Tier 1 holder, Employed.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed May 30, 2012 11:51 am

O_Relly wrote:Ok guys, I received a call from the home office an hour back, and was told my application was successful. The lady said BRP will be posted and asked if I would like to collect documents in person or would like them to have them posted it out, and I opted for collecting it in person.

I applied as Ltd company contractor, 50% share holder with my wife as the other 50% share holder who is also a primary Tier 1 holder, Employed.
Congratulations! and thanks for update. Did they say when to collect documents? I have to collect documents but I don't when should I go. I understand they handover documents only in first half. Your advice please.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Wed May 30, 2012 12:04 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:
O_Relly wrote:Ok guys, I received a call from the home office an hour back, and was told my application was successful. The lady said BRP will be posted and asked if I would like to collect documents in person or would like them to have them posted it out, and I opted for collecting it in person.

Congratulations! and thanks for update. Did they say when to collect documents? I have to collect documents but I don't when should I go. I understand they handover documents only in first half. Your advice please.
Thanks Rajesh. They told me I could come in any time between 9 and 12 between Mon - Fri.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Thu May 31, 2012 2:39 pm

I had phoned them yesterday to know when can I collect and they told have already sent back I documents, she gave me Parcel Force tracking number too. I received the documents today. Approval letter was also enclosed. I will updated my time lines asap.
Last edited by rajesh9pl on Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O_Relly

Post by O_Relly » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 pm

@Rajesh,

Thanks for the update, can you please post which number you called them on ?