ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Passed from Pillar to Post

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tdoubleoni14

ILR Passed from Pillar to Post

Post by tdoubleoni14 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi,

I applied for ILR via Croydon PEO via 3rd party reps in Nov 2011 as an old work permit holder. I got a call from the CW that same day asking for a letter from my employer stating salary and relevant COP. The letter stated salary but that there was no COP for the company business sector, which under the concession rules, I should be granted ILR.

Since that faithful day, I have chased, emailed, faxed, called the UKBA and not much of a response. In Feb, I was told it was now at the Liverpool Office and I should contact them, which I did repeatedly. After writing several complaint letters as advised by the users of the forum, I got a letter in May saying that it was "waiting to be allocated". I also contacted my MP who has now told me that my application is in Sheffield.

To go from Croydon, to Liverpool and then to Sheffield, it makes me think that they dont know how to handle my application.

Has anyone been in a similar circumstance, where you submitted an ILR app 6months ago( next week), and not received a satisfactory response. Ill appreciate positive feedback in terms of timeline, outcome etc.

cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!