ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success croydon PEO 24TH MAY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SANJIV0804
Newly Registered

Post by SANJIV0804 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:25 pm

hi all
i got my ILR today, very happy...... on the basis of 5 yrs WP with the same employer, he insisted on P60 and employer letter thats all. advisor told me that i will get my Biometric residence permit in 7 working days.

my case worker also gave me a letter that mentioned ''read enclosed ICD 4302 carefully''

and instead I recieved ICD 2635BRP , is it of any significance or should ignore

regards
sanjiv

psb

Post by psb » Thu May 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Congratulations! What time was your appointment? Was there any IT problems and people turned away?

SANJIV0804
Newly Registered

Post by SANJIV0804 » Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 pm

my appointment was at 12.30 i m not sure of an IT problem but things were bit messy not sure wat they were trying to do. my final interview with case worker took place at 3.30

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Will it be possible for you to answer the following questions for me as I am also on a WP and will be applying for my ILR soon.

Q How many years of P60s the CW has asked from you ?

Q How many months of bank statements you've provided to the CW ?

Q Have you also got the Employment History from the HMRC ?

I am really glad for you that you haven't come across any so called IT issues night mare good luck mate.

Good luck for the future and waiting for your reply for my questions Thanking you in anticipation.

Patagonian

Re: ILR Success croydon PEO 24TH MAY

Post by Patagonian » Fri May 25, 2012 10:50 am

SANJIV0804 wrote:hi all
i got my ILR today, very happy

my case worker also gave me a letter that mentioned ''read enclosed ICD 4302 carefully''

and instead I recieved ICD 2635BRP , is it of any significance or should ignore

regards
sanjiv
Congratulations on getting your ILR sanjiv!

I wouldn't worry about the wrong information leaflet. My other half got a leaflet about being granted a further 2 years leave as my civil partner when we had in fact applied for ILR. When the BRP arrived it was indeed for ILR so they'd just put the wrong leaflet in with the letter.

As long as your BRP says "Settlelement" and "Indefinite Leave to Remain" you're fine

SANJIV0804
Newly Registered

hi

Post by SANJIV0804 » Sat May 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum.

Will it be possible for you to answer the following questions for me as I am also on a WP and will be applying for my ILR soon.

Q How many years of P60s the CW has asked from you ?

he was in rush he just asked me give all ur p60 i had last 4 years i handed him

Q How many months of bank statements you've provided to the CW ?

i provided last 6 months salary slip n bank statement

Q Have you also got the Employment History from the HMRC ?

no i think 4 yrs p60 plus 6 month salary slip and bank statement plus employer letter is more than enough

I am really glad for you that you haven't come across any so called IT issues night mare good luck mate.

Good luck for the future and waiting for your reply for my questions Thanking you in anticipation.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Mon May 28, 2012 10:53 am

congrats sanjiv.

Mohit

SANJIV0804
Newly Registered

GOT BRP

Post by SANJIV0804 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 pm

I got my BRP on 3rd day after my ILR, very happy indeed to see it , lots of thanks to this wonderful web site.

ak36

Post by ak36 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:21 am

Congratulation Sanjiv.
Did you or/your HR include SOC code for your job in your employment letter? If not, did the Case Worker ask anything about this during your interview?
Your earliest response would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks,