ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How is my hourly pay calculated??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

t-bag

How is my hourly pay calculated??

Post by t-bag » Fri May 25, 2012 11:08 am

Got an issue to fill in the gaps on the SET(O) form. My WP states 25000 / y for 40 hrs/week.

1 - How do i calculate the hourly pay?? 25K / (40*52)?? If yes, what about the 28 days yearly leave?? Is that included?? I'm really confused, cos i don't work weekends!! So it can't be divided by 52 ?!!... :? :? :? :? God, i'm confused!! I just want to know how does UKBA calculates this to make sure i'm above the normal SOC Code salary.

2- What is the SOC code yearly pay based on?? 37.5 hrs/week??

3 - What data (timewise) does UKBA use? Data on the P60 over the years divided by 4? Or the last P60 yearly salary?

4 - What data shall i use?? to fil the info on the form? Average of my last 3 payslips? My last pay slip data ? Data on the P60 over the years divided by 4? Or the last P60 yearly salary?

Yes, it's quite confusing, cos all my salaries are +/- 200 or 300 different. This is due to overtime so the basic pay is quite difficult to define :-(

Please help, cos i'm really struggling to understand here.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 25, 2012 11:14 am

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!