ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Give me an Solution

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tsuren17
Newly Registered

Please Give me an Solution

Post by tsuren17 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Hi

i have applied PSW in february

received acknowledgement letter - 20/02/2012
biomatric letter received - 20/03/2012
did my biomatric - 26/03/2012

i've been calling ukba and asking to give me an update they keep on declining to say and ask me to wait.....i really want to know if anyone applied as me in february 2012...did you'll received visa or any information ?

please let me know....im really tired of this UKBA

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

Important thing here is not that you have applied in February but that you have given your biometrics in March and if you happen to browse the very first topic on this forum (PSW Processing times), you will realise that many in a similar timeframe like yours are waiting still. So hang in there, you are not alone !

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 pm

tsuren17 wrote:i have applied my psw in february

confirm received - 20th feb
bio matric letter - 20th march
did my biomatric - 26th march
still waiting........im worried and no work....i dont no what to do....feel like widdraw and go home....

here comes my actual story....

my student visa expired on 11th October 2011...i applied for extension visa on 10th October 2011 without CAS letter...due to my ielts...so that was refused on 19th december 2011. after that i went to solicitor and she appeal and again appeal also rejected...it between time my studies is finished and got my results....so my solicitor told me i can apply to psw visa....so i made the application before the appeal results come....but still im waiting for my psw visa results....please advise...
Life isn't fair, but you can be!