ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

review or fresh application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

windmill

review or fresh application?

Post by windmill » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:13 am

I have a doubt - if I apply for review after HSMP rejection, can I not provide any additional document along with the original ones?

From my understanding after reading HSMP guidelines, the answer is "I cannot."

Also, if I apply for a fresh application, do I have to pay again (it might sound silly as I believe we'll have to)?

HSMPGUY

Re: review or fresh application?

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:54 am

windmill wrote:I have a doubt - if I apply for review after HSMP rejection, can I not provide any additional document along with the original ones?

From my understanding after reading HSMP guidelines, the answer is "I cannot."

Also, if I apply for a fresh application, do I have to pay again (it might sound silly as I believe we'll have to)?
True for review you cannot send new documents. and for new application you have to pay 315P again.

tabhar2000

then in review aaplication?

Post by tabhar2000 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:07 am

then in review aplication how to support orignal previous document..do you mean we shoud give the arguments to support our cliam....how to justify ?,,can any body help....with theri real exmpale....