ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Guidance for UK Tier 2 Work Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pkun6
Newly Registered

Need Guidance for UK Tier 2 Work Visa

Post by pkun6 » Sun May 27, 2012 7:01 am

Hello all,

I am working in Bangalore,India for past 15 months. I am a Master graduate.
1 month back, I was able to get job offer from a UK company. They don't have Sponsored license so far - but they have applied for it. Once they have it, they said they will provide me Employment Sponsor certificate and then I need to apply here for working VISA,

My queries are:
1. Can I apply for UK working VISA, without resigning my current Indian job ?
2. Is there a good VISA consultant in Bangalore that can guide me through this process ?I have heard few agencies like Y-axis, abhinav etc. Don't know shall I go to them or not. Can someone share their experiences with VISA agents in Bangalore ?
3. Can someone help me in telling what all documents I need to present there and in what format for applying in from Bangalore ?

As far as I know, I have to present these documents to show my attributes:
1. UK Employement Sponsor Certificate
2. My Master degree ( which is taught in english to get english speaking test points)
3. Maintenance funds ( apprx 900 pounds or mentioned in the sponsored certificate)

Am I missing anything - Like do I need to provide documents like my tax payments, my past salary slips etc ?

Any response will be highly appreciated. Please guide me.

Regards,
Pari

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 27, 2012 10:09 am

1. Yes.
2. No comments.
3. Reading the policy guidance is a good starting point. See also Applying from outside the UK and UKBA in India.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

pkun6
Newly Registered

Thanks for feedback

Post by pkun6 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I was going through these links also. Problem is no where its mentioned how I should make prepare VIS application file. Do I need a cover letter? If someone who already applied from India, can help me answering/guiding me through the process, it would be highly helpful for others also.

I am aware that I need to present all the documents to show my attributes to get all the required points.
What I am interested to know is -- Do we need to present other documents like past experience, pay slips, tax payments etc ( as additional documents to support our application - although its not mentioned anywhere)

And if we are applying by ourselves -- Is there a order/formatting of documents we need to maintain or general things we need to be aware of while visa application submission.

I know its kind of very generic question I am asking, but it would be a great help for newbies like me for future if experts/people who had already applied in the this group can throw more light on these things.

Really looking forward for valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Pari

sinha

Post by sinha » Sun May 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Please go to visa office in Bangalore the guy there
Will answer all ur quiries
I applied from Bangalore once for entry clear cd
My advice agents are not reliable in Bangalore
Waste of money

sinha

Post by sinha » Sun May 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Cover letter will help