ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopies of forms

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dumdeedum
Newly Registered

Photocopies of forms

Post by dumdeedum » Sun May 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Hello

Could someone please advise if you need to take along copies of the application form for a Tier 1 Main & Dependant application extension?

If you include bank statements to the list, it's at least a couple of trees!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Sun May 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Application form - No. Its not required

Bank Statement - I would take only those pages which cover relevant transactions, rest is your call. It making postal application, I would not suggest any photo copy.

dumdeedum
Newly Registered

Post by dumdeedum » Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Thanks rajesh9pl.

That's what I thought too. But seeing some posts here, wanted to be sure.

I'll be travelling down to Croydon. With the way things are going there, it may end up like a postal!

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Photocopies are only required for the Evidences you are providing with your application. Don't need a copy of the form. Good Luck at Croydon.

Tier1immigrant

Photocopies?

Post by Tier1immigrant » Sun May 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Where does it say we need to take photocopies to the PEO?

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Photocopies?

Post by longshift » Mon May 28, 2012 1:43 am

Tier1immigrant wrote:Where does it say we need to take photocopies to the PEO?
Its not a requirement, but from the PEO experiences I have read on this forum, it certainly puts you in the good books of the case worker as it makes their life a little easier.

However, as I said, its not necessary to take photo copies with you when you go for PEO appointments. But take it if its not of too much trouble.

Tier1immigrant

2 quick questions

Post by Tier1immigrant » Mon May 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks longshift,

Could someone answer 2 questions please.

1. Do you know if we need to print the booking email or can we just tell them the booking reference from the idiot-phone? or maybe show them the email on the idiot-phone?

2. I realised after printing the form doublesided, that section 2 needed to separated with the start of the section facing upwards. I have filled the form and don't want to reprint it. Is there a way round it? Think it is very stupid of them to do that.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Mon May 28, 2012 2:34 pm

1. It would be good to take a print out of the email. Phone message should suffice but why do you want to take chances.

2. When printing the form double sided, you need to ensure that you follow the guidelines to the letter. It doesn't matter if you have to fill the form again. Filling the form 3-4 times is better than taking a risk.
Give me more Karma (+)