ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help-Tier 2 Supporting Documents NOT Received by UKBA

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hy89
Newly Registered

Please Help-Tier 2 Supporting Documents NOT Received by UKBA

Post by hy89 » Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Hi,

I applied ONLINE for the Tier 2 work visa and posted my supporting documents on the same day by special delivery (09 May 2012) - I received confirmation it has been received by UKBA (the address posted was -PO BOX 182, BOOTLE, L30 4WJ.

I have now received a letter (dated May 22nd) from UKBA, Sheffield Office stating that they have NOT received by supporting documents and for me to send them before 30 May or else the application will be invalid.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so can you let me know what I need to do? Urgent please help

Thanks

sinha

Post by sinha » Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

CONTACT ROYAL MAIL VIA BARCODE

shiamay
Newly Registered

Post by shiamay » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:01 pm

hy89,

did everything finallly get resolved?? Did UKBA finally receive your documents? I am a bit worried i am sending my documents to the same address you did as well.

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

I have used the Bootle address as well. On Royal Mail website, it said that they had to 'redirect' the post and it took longer than usual (one or two days extra).

You can track your item on Royal mail if you used a service which alllows you to do so. In which case, you can still see the signature of the recepient.

I have never received an acknowledgement but I did get a biometric invite letter.

Please keep us updated on your progress. Wish you all the best!
Regards,
S

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:47 pm

shiamay wrote:hy89,

did everything finallly get resolved?? Did UKBA finally receive your documents? I am a bit worried i am sending my documents to the same address you did as well.
I don't think there is an alternate address so just used a signed for delivary or courier it to their courier address (different from this one).

Good luck!
S

Debaditya
Newly Registered

Re: Please Help-Tier 2 Supporting Documents NOT Received by

Post by Debaditya » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:31 pm

hy89 wrote:Hi,

I applied ONLINE for the Tier 2 work visa and posted my supporting documents on the same day by special delivery (09 May 2012) - I received confirmation it has been received by UKBA (the address posted was -PO BOX 182, BOOTLE, L30 4WJ.

I have now received a letter (dated May 22nd) from UKBA, Sheffield Office stating that they have NOT received by supporting documents and for me to send them before 30 May or else the application will be invalid.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so can you let me know what I need to do? Urgent please help

Thanks
Hi,

I seem to be heading towards a similar predicament. I have sent the documenst to the Bootle address, using DHL's services. They have delivered it to the Mail room of UKBA's office at Union Street in Liverpool. I am not sure if it will reach the proper authorities.

Can anyone suggest what to do next?

hy89-What did you do finally?

Any suggestions would be apreciated.

Thanks,

sussexguy

Re: Please Help-Tier 2 Supporting Documents NOT Received by

Post by sussexguy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:58 am

Debaditya wrote:
hy89 wrote:Hi,

Thanks
Hi,

I seem to be heading towards a similar predicament. I have sent the documenst to the Bootle address, using DHL's services. They have delivered it to the Mail room of UKBA's office at Union Street in Liverpool. I am not sure if it will reach the proper authorities.

Can anyone suggest what to do next?

hy89-What did you do finally?

Any suggestions would be apreciated.

Thanks,
So what's the status now? I have only used Royal mail services twice and in both cases, they said there has been redirection but in about 3-4 days, they updated the receipt (on their tracking website).
It is a bit odd since they are not changing that address. BTW, Bootle is close to Liverpool.

tier2babe
Newly Registered

Post by tier2babe » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Same here, used RM to send to Bootle, sent on 1/11/12 and reached on 6/11/12. Doc got redirected. Have NOT received any acknowledgement or invite re docs having arrived....

How do you know via RM the forwarding address ?

itsarnie
Newly Registered

Sent Documents to Bootle address

Post by itsarnie » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:12 am

Hi,

I have also sent the documents to Bootle adress yesterday. It shows redirected now.

Regards,
Arnab.

Shonna
Newly Registered

Post by Shonna » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Is it better to send docs directly to shffield rather bootle?! Any update from the users who have posted reply to this thread?

Thanks!