ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR with traffic office but no reply from court

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Agile
Newly Registered

ILR with traffic office but no reply from court

Post by Agile » Mon May 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I am looking to apply ILR for 10year legally time spent in UK. My question is in may 2008 i was stopped by police while driving and accused me i was using phone, but i was not using. he issued me ticket but i appealed it but i never get reply. I did change home addresses and i have change from licence at the same time.

Will this effect on my application as i have appealed but no reply.
Also do i need to show in my conviction as i have appealed but no reply?

zishi

Post by zishi » Mon May 28, 2012 5:02 pm

If you changed your home address, they may have sent something to your previous address. The fact that you changed your address on your licence doesn't mean that your address in court was also updated.

There is a possibility that you have been sentenced in absence.

I would suggest that you do Basic CRB disclosure from Disclosure Scotland and do a registry search on Trust Online using your previous address.

Yes, you should mention this in your form as a traffic conviction.