ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pleaseeee help- urgenttreament form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hanish140401
Newly Registered

pleaseeee help- urgenttreament form

Post by hanish140401 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:24 pm

hiiiii everybody,

I am very tense these days, I hope people in this form could help me in sorting my problem. My mother is seriously ill in India and I have to reach there as soon as possible. I searched this form and came to know that I can apply for urgent treatment form.

I have not booked the tickets yet as I dont have any idea when my passports will be back. please advice me that what proof Do I have to send to home office that my request is urgent.

Should I book tickets or should ask my family to send the medical reports of my mother illness. Do we have to attach a proof or they just consider the reason stated on the form.

Please help me , your help could release half of my tensions as I am really worried about my mother and want to be with her at this time as there is no one else to take care of her

waitinf for your replies
hanish

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:45 pm

With all due respect, this is your second (duplicate) post on the same subject :cry: :cry:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=10402

A reply has already been posted there. I second his opinion. Don't waste anymore time and just send/fax in the urgent treatment form asap.

I hope everything works out well for you and family.

regards