ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Issued but daughters refused- please help urgent

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gkt
Newly Registered

Spouse visa Issued but daughters refused- please help urgent

Post by gkt » Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 am

we finally got feedback on our visas. Mine was issued but my daughters was refused.
The refusal says that......I am not satisfied that your mother has sole responsibility for your upbringing. You have submitted a consent form and a consent
letter from your biological father, the fact that your father has gone to the lengths of producing consent letters indicate to me that he takes interest in dealings of your upbringing. I note that the letters
of consent state that your father see's you from time to time, which further indicates contact between you and your father. I note from your application form that you receive a monthly income from your
father to support your school and groceries needs. As a result, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of paragraph 297(i)(e) of the UK immigration Rules HC395' So that is their decision.

Biggest question, How do I prove 'Sole Responsibility? And what is best and quicker, re apply or appeal?
Am disabled now. Please guide me. What steps can I take next and what kind of
evidence should I submit to prove sole responsibility? How can I
defend the above decision they gave us? I have the right to appeal,
but what i was thinking is to re submit because appealing am told
really takes long. Please advise. We wil greatly appreciate. Thanking
you in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 am

It will be best if you continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!