ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking appointment @ Solihull

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fatbudha2012
Newly Registered

Booking appointment @ Solihull

Post by fatbudha2012 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:21 pm

I am finding it very hard to get an appointment at the Solihull PEO. Would anyone know, when the new dates and times are released by UKBA for appoinments, to be booked online.

Many Thanks

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue May 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi

To the best of my knowledge there's no set times when the new appointments are available to book but as per my readings in this forum normally people try to look for new appointments exactly by mid night time. So I would also advice you to try to get an appointment by mid night.

Please do share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

ilr_hsmp2007

Re: Booking appointment @ Solihull

Post by ilr_hsmp2007 » Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm

fatbudha2012 wrote:I am finding it very hard to get an appointment at the Solihull PEO. Would anyone know, when the new dates and times are released by UKBA for appoinments, to be booked online.

Many Thanks
Try to book exactly mid night 12:01 AM. you will get it. I have got one last week like that

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 am

Appointments become 42 days (6 weeks) in advance. Use the date calculator to work out the exact 42 days before your desired date.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Its tough mate...
I suggest trying at 1200AM in the night... the slots are released at 12:00:01 AM every night...
But like linkers suggest its only 42 days in advance!
Good luck...