ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How will EEA Family Permit Visa arrive?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usawife1019
Newly Registered

How will EEA Family Permit Visa arrive?

Post by usawife1019 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Hello, I am American (recently married to a EU National) and we are planning a move to the UK as soon as my EEA Family Permit arrives.

My application arrived May 21st 2012, and I am patiently waiting (now 6 business days later...) for it to arrive. But I'm wondering, HOW will it arrive? Am I waiting for a Fedex/UPS or general mail? Will they let me know before they send it?

Is there anyway to contact them and get a status update?

Sorry, I am just a little anxious about the process and am currently in the US separated from my husband while we go through this ordeal...any advice from those who have gone through it would be great!

Laura721

Post by Laura721 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Ours came after 17 working days. Just came by DHL courier. I don't think they usually tell you before it arrives but as there was a delay we complained and demanded to know. They told my husband in an email that it had been granted! Good luck!