ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Issues with the p60 and a bill - cohab document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mghe

Issues with the p60 and a bill - cohab document

Post by mghe » Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 am

Dear Friends,

I have small query with regards to my name in P60 and bill. I have never used my P60 before for any extensions. But looking at people being asked for p60 for ILR I just wanted to clear my doubts.

My name is a bit long and so my company payroll could not handle it.
Name in passport : AAA(first Name) BBB CCC(surname)
Due to the space problems the payslip and hence the p60 show : AAA BBB
My council tax letter shows : AAA BBB C(the first letter alone) again due to space issues.

HR has agreed to provide a letter to confirm that AAA BBB CCC is the same as AAA BBB in the payslip and p60. Will this be enough or would I need a notary(if they will do these)? How much do they charge for such services?

-Regards
mghe

joh892

Post by joh892 » Wed May 30, 2012 9:29 am

I think you need not worry too much about that. I also have three names but my payslips, P60, bank statements dont reflect the three names at all. Some use my first and last name other use the initials of my first and second name and full last name. etc.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 am

Hi

I think you shouldn't be getting worried about that I've 4 names and to be honest with you it never ever appears full any where not in any docements a part from PP and few other home office docs everyone uses 1st and middle and then last name and some uses 1st intials middle initials and then my Surname.

Hope this will answer your question.

Please do share your PEO experience on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

singhmohit
United Kingdom

Post by singhmohit » Wed May 30, 2012 2:02 pm

I have same problem mate... but I've not really given it much thought tbh...
Whenever I go to bank with a cheque of AAA BBB they put the money in my account which is in the name of AAA BBB CCC. So I guess this country aint that bad with handling long name (but hey wat do i know!)
I think CW should use common sense; but I'd suggest if you are in doubt; take as many letters as you can; perhaps one from bank if there is a problem on that side?
mohit

akash08

Post by akash08 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:51 am

People still having the P60 hangover!!

P60 is history mate and you will never be asked to show it.. So, nothing to worry!!

mghe

Post by mghe » Thu May 31, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks fellas!!!

fiestadreamz
Newly Registered

Post by fiestadreamz » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi,

what do you mean by P60 is history? I have similar problem. my surname, first names are mixed up.

Can you suggest please.

Thanks.