ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reschedule appointments on UKBA website

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Makareena1
Newly Registered

Reschedule appointments on UKBA website

Post by Makareena1 » Wed May 30, 2012 11:03 am

Hi there

Would anyone know if you can safely attempt to reschedule an appointment booked for a same day service without loosing your already secured appointment?

To clarify, I do not want to hold two appointments at the same time. However I would like to check for the availability of an earlier appointment- without loosing the current option. Is that possible?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 am

From what I have heard, there is an option to Reschedule a booked appointment when you login. Note that you won't loose your current booking until you select and confirm the new booking. So you can search for alternative suitable dates/times here and if you don't find one, you'll still have your current booked appointment in place.

I will however leave someone who has actually done this, to confirm.

Makareena1
Newly Registered

Confirmation

Post by Makareena1 » Wed May 30, 2012 12:09 pm

Thanks cs95tdg. If you could double check would be great.

Many thanks