ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application as Full Time Employee and Self Employed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

WaGWaSif
BANNED

ILR Application as Full Time Employee and Self Employed

Post by WaGWaSif » Wed May 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi,
I am currently on Tier 1 (General) and my leave expires in next month and next month I am going to apply for ILR-Set (O). I am a full time employee and also working as a self employee and register as a self employee with HM Revenue & Custom.

I have multiple questions

1. Can I apply for ILR at PEO office, as in guidance documents they exclude Self Employed Lawyer, and I am not a Self Employed Lawyer.
2. What documents should I include in my application from self employee source as I have bank statement showing payments received and a letter from accountant. What else I should include with my application?
3. Important one, on the time of extension I was earning more and I showed the full income (£30000), but currently I am earning less (about £27000) and my solicitor said that I have to show them the same income as I showed them at the time of extension (which is £30000). Though my 75 points completed on £27000. Which one is the correct?

Thanks again in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 30, 2012 2:05 pm

1. Yes.
2. Read the settlement policy guidance.
3. Read the self-help topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 31, 2012 9:49 pm

WaGWaSif wrote:Hi,
I am currently prepare the application documents for ILR-Set (O), I am going through the Earning, Qualification, age and UK experience point, and made total 75 points.

Can you tell how many total points do I need to qualify for ILR application?

And at the time of extension I got 30 points with total of 80 points altogether and now I am getting 25 points on earning, because my earning (from self employment) went down a bit, can they do any objection on it.

Sorry for asking again.

Thanks.

WaGWaSif
BANNED

Need Help on Documents Checklist, Urgent Please Help

Post by WaGWaSif » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 am

Hi All,
Please help, as I am applying this month for ILR (Currently on Tier 1 General) for myself and my wife. Can you look at the document list (mention below), I am attaching with my application, please let me know if I need to add other document?

Education:
1. Master degree certificate (this has been previously verified at my extension time, but I am still providing them).
2. Life in UK Test certificate for myself and for my wife.

Earnings:
As I am a full time employee and also doing self-employment so providing the following documents,

From Full time Employment:
1. 12 Months pay slips
2. 12 Months bank statements showing salary.
3. Copy of a Contract Letter issued in start of 2011.

From Self Employment:
1. Accountant Letter saying the amount I earned from June 2011 to May 2012 from self-employment
2. 12 Months bank statements showing Payment from companies.
3. H&M Revenue self-employment Welcome Letter.
4. UTR (Unique Tax Reference) Letter.
5. 2 Bills for NI Contribution, which paid on time and had bank stamp on.

As I am providing a passport, where they can look my age, just wondering do I need to provide my UK Licence?

Extra Documents:
1. Providing Council tax and Water Bill document which have me and my wife name on it (joint names) 2 Council tax bills and current year water bill.

Can you guide if I need any other document?
Thanks for looking.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 pm

WaGWaSif wrote:Hi,
I am currently on Tier 1 General visa and going to apply for ILR in end of July at PEO office, My wife also applying for ILR with me (as she is having a dependent visa).
I am very confused on the New Rules implementing on 9 July 2012. My questions are
1. Can my wife also apply for ILR (after 9th July 2012) as she is been here since December 2008, or she needs to apply for extension for another 1 or 2 years?
2. Is the Tier 1 General category lays in PBS category? As I got HSMP in 2007 and got extension on Tier 1 General in 2009.
Can you please help on above question.
Regards,

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:51 pm

sushdmehta wrote:3. Read the self-help topic.
Q0.