ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent visa - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pegakrishna

Tier 1 Dependent visa - Query

Post by pegakrishna » Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm

sushdmehta wrote:
1. If your marriage is legally registered and you have a marriage certificate to support it, your spouse may apply anytime she wishes.
2. There is no requirement to provide evidence of subsisting relationship before the relationship came into existence (marriage).

That said, I haven't seen a post in the recent past (more than a year, IIRC) where a PBS dependant was refused for lack of evidence of subsisting relationship. Not sure if ECOs are now instructed not to refuse for this reason or whether no one has applied under circumstances wherein such evidence(s) may be considered necessary.

@sushdmehta - I'm planning to register my marriage in oct 2012 and then I will apply Tier 1 dependent visa(may be gap between marriage certificate and visa apply is 7 - 10 days). In this case, I DO NOT provide any evidences of relationship like call logs, email exchanges and etc... ? Is my understanding correct ??

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Evidence of subsisting relationship is relevant when the main migrant and dependant have been living apart from each other (e.g. - main migrant in UK and dependant outside UK). I am sure you do not wish to live apart for the 7-10 days between your wedding and date of EC application!

At best, and only if you wish to, you may consider providing evidence of a genuine wedding that, as it appears, will take place 7-10 days before the EC application
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 30, 2012 10:51 pm

pegakrishna wrote:Hi,

Can anyone share the UKBA link for Tier 1 Visa dependent visa latest fees link while applying from India ??

Thanks in Advance
Krishna

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm

Last edited by geriatrix on Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

khimani.amir
Newly Registered

tier 1 general dependant visa fees from india

Post by khimani.amir » Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 am

tier 1 general dependant visa fees from india is 73,450 rs..i dont know the link but when i applied online it gives me the fees at the end of the application..

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 pm

Give me more Karma (+)